It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
adaliabooks: Had a bit of a poke about with the chat. Not sure what will be possible, unfortunately the list of conversations and the messages are in iframes on different GoG domains, which makes accessing them very difficult.. I'll keep poking about to see what I can do..
Johny.: What do you plan to do there? :)

You won't access it from gog.com domain, but you can add another script that matches the chat domain and do your stuff there. For doing things manually or testing in chrome devTools you can pick frame to access console. Or open the frame address itself in new tab.
A few things, as requested by mrkgnao I'd like to have some more options for sorting, and the option to change what sends a message (I've been caught out by the enter to send thing a few times myself), plus adding more details about users to the conversation list (things like join date, rep etc. so you know who you're talking to), probably a header with the name of the current person you're talking to (as if the conversation is empty or there's a lot of text you can't always tell immediately)

Yeah, I figured that out. I've just made the script match the chat domain too and run the functions I need with a check for what domain it's on. Haven't quite managed to get the references to angular working yet, but I've only just started.
Given how bogged-down my Firefox is with extensions and large numbers of tabs, I don't want any additions beyond the toggle-able GOG downloader links. Is there anything I can do to trim fat beyond editing the include/exclude rules so this script only runs on the library page?

Also, your indenting on the CSS in feature_AF_style() is horribly broken (It's as if your editor indents on each new block but never unindents when the block ends) and the whitespace on the top-of-list paginator is broken unless I change margin-top to -90px and margin-bottom to 10px. (See attached screenshot)
Attachments:
Post edited January 14, 2016 by ssokolow
high rated
ssokolow: Given how bogged-down my Firefox is with extensions and large numbers of tabs, I don't want any additions beyond the toggle-able GOG downloader links. Is there anything I can do to trim fat beyond editing the include/exclude rules so this script only runs on the library page?
I could probably update the old stand alone version I made to use the newer system (the old version was quite different and nowhere near as elegant)... but if you just go to the end of the script there is a section right near the bottom that lists all the various functions called.

If you replace between line 3493 and line 3551 with this:

$( document ).ready(function() {
try {
settings.initialise(config, function() {

feature_AF_style()

// navbar
feature_add_fundamentals_link()

debugLogger.debugLog("Features Loaded");

var path = window.location.pathname;
debugLogger.debugLog(path);

// Account
if (GetFirstPartOfDirectory(path) == "account")
{

setTimeout(changeDownloadLinks, 1);
setTimeout(setDownloadOptions, 1);
}

})

} catch (exception) { console.error(exception)}
});

It should only run the download link stuff and not bother with anything else. I've not tested that, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

If you really wanted you cut then cut or comment out any function not mentioned there or called by one of the mentioned functions, though that might be a trickier proposition as there might be some bits that are more complicated than they seem..

Let me know if that works for you and if not I'll try throw together an updated version of the stand alone downloader links script.
ssokolow: Given how bogged-down my Firefox is with extensions and large numbers of tabs, I don't want any additions beyond the toggle-able GOG downloader links. Is there anything I can do to trim fat beyond editing the include/exclude rules so this script only runs on the library page?
adaliabooks: I could probably update the old stand alone version I made to use the newer system (the old version was quite different and nowhere near as elegant)... but if you just go to the end of the script there is a section right near the bottom that lists all the various functions called.

If you replace between line 3493 and line 3551 with this:

[...]

It should only run the download link stuff and not bother with anything else. I've not tested that, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

If you really wanted you cut then cut or comment out any function not mentioned there or called by one of the mentioned functions, though that might be a trickier proposition as there might be some bits that are more complicated than they seem..

Let me know if that works for you and if not I'll try throw together an updated version of the stand alone downloader links script.
My file is short enough that your start and end offsets didn't make sense, but I know enough about the use of jQuery to do it anyway. (Not sure why. Yes, I asked gVim to fix the broken indenting but it shouldn't change the number of lines when it does that)

Anyway, it seems to work fine. Thanks. :)
Post edited January 14, 2016 by ssokolow
high rated
ssokolow: My file is short enough that your start and end offsets didn't make sense, but I know enough about the use of jQuery to do it anyway. (Not sure why. Yes, I asked gVim to fix the broken indenting but it shouldn't change the number of lines when it does that)

Anyway, it seems to work fine. Thanks. :)
Well the bit to replace with was shorter than what was there (if that's what you mean) as I cut all the unnecessary function calls out.. or perhaps you have an older version so the line numbers don't match?
I suppose if you used a formatter it might have collapsed a lot of lines (I tend to put in a lot of unnecessary extra lines and I like my braces on there on line, which formatters tend to undo)

As long as it works that's the main thing :)
No problem.
This makes me wonder how many people are just using part of the script. Because I also only have the script active in my library :D
high rated
moonshineshadow: This makes me wonder how many people are just using part of the script. Because I also only have the script active in my library :D
To be honest my preferred method would have been to make multiple separate scripts for each part of the site (forum, library, game pages etc.) and then have one script to load them all for people who wanted that, but unfortunately there was no way to combine multiple userscripts together like that (not that I could see)..
And it's easier for me to maintain one script that does everything then loads of separate ones...

But I could probably add a little guide for customising it so it only runs on certain pages or only uses certain functions if that would help..
moonshineshadow: This makes me wonder how many people are just using part of the script. Because I also only have the script active in my library :D
adaliabooks: To be honest my preferred method would have been to make multiple separate scripts for each part of the site (forum, library, game pages etc.) and then have one script to load them all for people who wanted that, but unfortunately there was no way to combine multiple userscripts together like that (not that I could see)..
And it's easier for me to maintain one script that does everything then loads of separate ones...

But I could probably add a little guide for customising it so it only runs on certain pages or only uses certain functions if that would help..
Yeah if you had to maintain different scripts for everything it would of course be more work, I can completely understand that you want to avoid that :-)

Don't know if such a guide is needed. For me it is not really necessary, so don't stress yourself ;-)
moonshineshadow: Yeah if you had to maintain different scripts for everything it would of course be more work, I can completely understand that you want to avoid that :-)

Don't know if such a guide is needed. For me it is not really necessary, so don't stress yourself ;-)
Well it's fine if you know what you're doing ;P
moonshineshadow: Yeah if you had to maintain different scripts for everything it would of course be more work, I can completely understand that you want to avoid that :-)
adaliabooks: Well it's fine if you know what you're doing ;P
It would not really call it knowing, but it is way more fun to just go through it, even if there sometimes is a bit of trial and error :P
high rated
moonshineshadow: It would not really call it knowing, but it is way more fun to just go through it, even if there sometimes is a bit of trial and error :P
You don't have to tell me, that's how I wrote it! ;)
high rated
adaliabooks: I've done a proper versioned update now that the manual sort issues seem to be fixed.

Not much new, just a few small tweaks (which hopefully don't break anything else XD) to stop things like the wishlist games being added to manual sorting orders and a few errors from functions being called on the wrong pages (basically checking if you're on your library page rather than chat before trying to enable things like manual sorting)

I've also found what was causing the error on the account page about a variable not being accessible.

[...]
I've run a quick test, and everything seems to still work fine, hooray! :-)

Before getting to the covers, I've got some remakes which I think look better. I've also done some covers that only differ in title/text, like the Quest for Glory series. And I've also done the ones for the free games - don't know about others, but that "free" badge annoys me, plus GOG dropped it so it's pretty inconsistent now.

Also, don't forget that the STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Collector's CD (1995) --> 1207666273 to be used is the one Gydion made, not sure if people want the year added to it. And he also said he'd do the STAR WARS: X-Wing Collector's CD (1994) --> 1207667213 one.

OK, first batch of remakes:

Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Series

Dark Sun: Shattered Lands --> 1432723859
Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager --> 1432903719

Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series

Ravenloft: Stone Prophet --> 1432906190
Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession --> 1432905053

Doom 2 --> 1435848814

I'd appreciate it if someone could confirm that the game IDs are correct, as I don't have any of them. Cheers.
Attachments:
doom2-1.jpg (37 Kb)
high rated
HypersomniacLive: I've run a quick test, and everything seems to still work fine, hooray! :-)
Good to know :)

HypersomniacLive: Before getting to the covers, I've got some remakes which I think look better. I've also done some covers that only differ in title/text, like the Quest for Glory series. And I've also done the ones for the free games - don't know about others, but that "free" badge annoys me, plus GOG dropped it so it's pretty inconsistent now.

Also, don't forget that the STAR WARS: TIE Fighter Collector's CD (1995) --> 1207666273 to be used is the one Gydion made, not sure if people want the year added to it. And he also said he'd do the STAR WARS: X-Wing Collector's CD (1994) --> 1207667213 one.

OK, first batch of remakes:

Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Series

Dark Sun: Shattered Lands --> 1432723859
Dark Sun: Wake of the Ravager --> 1432903719

Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series

Ravenloft: Stone Prophet --> 1432906190
Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession --> 1432905053

Doom 2 --> 1435848814

I'd appreciate it if someone could confirm that the game IDs are correct, as I don't have any of them. Cheers.
Great Hyper, thanks :)
Probably try and do all those tomorrow night.

Don't worry too much about the IDs, if they're not quite right I'll use MaGoG to find the right ones, it's just easier to have them then to have to look them up every time.
HypersomniacLive: I'd appreciate it if someone could confirm that the game IDs are correct, as I don't have any of them. Cheers.
They are.
high rated
adaliabooks: Good to know :)

Great Hyper, thanks :)
Probably try and do all those tomorrow night.

Don't worry too much about the IDs, if they're not quite right I'll use MaGoG to find the right ones, it's just easier to have them then to have to look them up every time.
Ah, so you want me to do all the work for you, eh? ;-P

Next batch of remakes, plus a new addition (because I like this one better :-D).

Bloodnet (CD version) --> 1207661913
BloodNet (FDD version) --> 1207661923

Dungeons & Dragons: Krynn Series

Champions of Krynn --> 1432722131
Death Knights of Krynn --> 1432722599
Dark Queen of Krynn --> 1432722998
Attachments:
bloodnet.jpg (39 Kb)
Post edited January 15, 2016 by HypersomniacLive