It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: Well, tested it again. I don't know what it was that you've done last, if anything, because frankly I've lost track and I always force update AF before beginning a test, but anyhow EVERYTHING WORKS FINE FOR ME NOW.

Walked ten times through my library and nothing appears to be amiss. Dragged a few games around and manual sort looks ok.

Time for HSL and MSS to confirm.

I'll test again at home.
adaliabooks: I haven't done anything else... :S
Not that I'm complaining mind XD

Did you reset as well as walking? If not maybe I was too quick to dismiss resetting as not being the problem..

Thanks for all the effort you've put into this mrkgnao, I really appreciate it :)
I did reset on the first five walks, then not on the following five walks.
high rated
adaliabooks: I haven't done anything else... :S
Not that I'm complaining mind XD

Did you reset as well as walking? If not maybe I was too quick to dismiss resetting as not being the problem..

Thanks for all the effort you've put into this mrkgnao, I really appreciate it :)
mrkgnao: I did reset on the first five walks, then not on the following five walks.
Well that is promising indeed.

At this point... who the hell knows what's going on.
I'm starting to wonder if the issue might be to do with GreaseMonkey's updating.. I know it caches the scripts loaded by @require but maybe GM or Firefox are caching the script itself or something...
mrkgnao: I did reset on the first five walks, then not on the following five walks.
adaliabooks: Well that is promising indeed.

At this point... who the hell knows what's going on.
I'm starting to wonder if the issue might be to do with GreaseMonkey's updating.. I know it caches the scripts loaded by @require but maybe GM or Firefox are caching the script itself or something...
Well, Firefox did crash on me between post 996 and 1002, so that might have helped...
high rated
Update AF, set to "100 games per page" (native GOG order is set to "Title"), opened library:

1. Went through pages 1-6 with no problems - all pages displayed in the correct order.
2. Went from page 6 to 5, to 3, to 1, and back to 6. Again all pages displayed fine.
3. Reset manual sort order.
4. Pages 1-6 loaded correctly, both in content and in order.
5. Went from page 6 to 4, to 2, to 1, to 5, and then to 6. All pages displayed fine.
6. Imported my manual sort order.
7. Went through pages 1-2, 4, 6, 3, and 5. Again, everything loaded and displayed as should.
8. Switched to "All", library loaded with no need for a tab refresh.

I'd say it's looking good, but perhaps, apart from moonshineshadow, you'd like to get some feedback from foxworks too.
high rated
Works fine for me :-)

Good job!
high rated
mrkgnao: Well, Firefox did crash on me between post 996 and 1002, so that might have helped...
Could be.. who knows?

HypersomniacLive: I'd say it's looking good, but perhaps, apart from moonshineshadow, you'd like to get some feedback from foxworks too.
Great, thanks Hyper. Sounds good so far :)

moonshineshadow: Works fine for me :-)

Good job!
Good news all round!
I'll just ping foxworks and see how it works for him...

foxworks: *poke*
Would you mind upgrading the script (manually as it's not a proper update yet) and testing the manual sort? We seem to have it now, but more samples never hurts..
high rated
adaliabooks: mind upgrading the script (manually as it's not a proper update yet) and testing the manual sort? We seem to have it now, but more samples never hurts..
Ran manual sort with the legacy shelf at 100 games per shelf. Cycled through each of the 13 pages without issue (nothing stalled). Last page brought me to the end of my library. Did not run into any of the earlier issues and did not come across any new issues either. Looks good! :D Nicely done! You should play games more often ;-)
high rated
foxworks: Ran manual sort with the legacy shelf at 100 games per shelf. Cycled through each of the 13 pages without issue (nothing stalled). Last page brought me to the end of my library. Did not run into any of the earlier issues and did not come across any new issues either. Looks good! :D Nicely done! You should play games more often ;-)
Great!

Yup, drinking and ignoring the problem for a few days seems to have sorted it!
Not sure that's a good lesson for life though XD

Probably just make a few tweaks and adjustments (going to try and hunt out the bug causing the error in Firefox on the account page for one) and I'll do a proper versioned update in the next few days.

Thanks for all your help guys (and girls!), couldn't have done it without you.

I'm going to have a crack at the chat next I think, hoping I might be able to add the date people joined (maybe rep too) and display their proper usernames among other features. But I haven't dug into it yet and my preliminary attempts haven't born fruit yet, but I think it should be possible.

Any requests for features from you guys?

(I'll finish sorting the legacy covers as well and upload the rest of Hyper's excellent work)
high rated
adaliabooks: I'm going to have a crack at the chat next I think, hoping I might be able to add the date people joined (maybe rep too) and display their proper usernames among other features. But I haven't dug into it yet and my preliminary attempts haven't born fruit yet, but I think it should be possible.

Any requests for features from you guys?
I would appreciate a contact sort order that ignores online/offline status.
Ideally, simply sort contacts by most recent incoming message date/time.

I would also appreciate the ability to change Enter to mean "newline", not "send". "Send" could be delegated to some other combination (e.g. Ctrl-Enter).
high rated
mrkgnao: I would appreciate a contact sort order that ignores online/offline status.

I would also appreciate the ability to change Enter to mean "newline", not "send". "Send" could be delegated to some other combination (e.g. Ctrl-Enter).
I'll have a look. Hopefully it won't be too complicated and that might be possible.

That should be possible, just a matter of unbinding the key press and action I presume.

I'm hoping I can do something with it anyway, it's definitely javascript based but it doesn't seem to work quite the same as the rest of the site so I'm not sure if it's Angular based or something else. Now that the account seems to be working I'll start diving into it properly.
mrkgnao: I would appreciate a contact sort order that ignores online/offline status.

adaliabooks: I'll have a look. Hopefully it won't be too complicated and that might be possible.

That should be possible, just a matter of unbinding the key press and action I presume.

I'm hoping I can do something with it anyway, it's definitely javascript based but it doesn't seem to work quite the same as the rest of the site so I'm not sure if it's Angular based or something else. Now that the account seems to be working I'll start diving into it properly.
That would be grand!
high rated
Since we're back on track, I'll just repeat for reference the list of covers in my library that still need some work:

1) Dark Sun (x2): Missing covers
2) King Arthur Collection (x2): Missing covers
3) Ravenloft (x2): Missing covers

4) Hearts of Iron II (x2): Identical covers
5) Forgotten Realms Archives Collection 2 (x8): Identical covers

6) Forgotten Realms Archives Collection 3 (x2): Covers OK, but Dungeon Hack still has unnecessary overlay text
7) Star Wars TIE Figter (x3): Covers OK, but Collector's CD Edition still has unnecessary overlay text
8) Star Wars X-Wing (x3): Covers OK, but Collector's CD Edition still has unnecessary overlay text
9) Alone in the Dark (x3): Covers OK, but Alone in the Dark 1 still has unnecessary overlay text
10) Pathologic (x2): Covers OK, but Pathologic Classic HD still has unnecessary overlay text
mrkgnao: Since we're back on track, I'll just repeat for reference the list of covers in my library that still need some work:

1) Dark Sun (x2): Missing covers
2) King Arthur Collection (x2): Missing covers
3) Ravenloft (x2): Missing covers

4) Hearts of Iron II (x2): Identical covers
5) Forgotten Realms Archives Collection 2 (x8): Identical covers

6) Forgotten Realms Archives Collection 3 (x2): Covers OK, but Dungeon Hack still has unnecessary overlay text
7) Star Wars TIE Figter (x3): Covers OK, but Collector's CD Edition still has unnecessary overlay text
8) Star Wars X-Wing (x3): Covers OK, but Collector's CD Edition still has unnecessary overlay text
9) Alone in the Dark (x3): Covers OK, but Alone in the Dark 1 still has unnecessary overlay text
10) Pathologic (x2): Covers OK, but Pathologic Classic HD still has unnecessary overlay text
Thanks, I'll get them all sorted as soon as I can :)
high rated
I've done a proper versioned update now that the manual sort issues seem to be fixed.

Not much new, just a few small tweaks (which hopefully don't break anything else XD) to stop things like the wishlist games being added to manual sorting orders and a few errors from functions being called on the wrong pages (basically checking if you're on your library page rather than chat before trying to enable things like manual sorting)

I've also found what was causing the error on the account page about a variable not being accessible.

Had a bit of a poke about with the chat. Not sure what will be possible, unfortunately the list of conversations and the messages are in iframes on different GoG domains, which makes accessing them very difficult.. I'll keep poking about to see what I can do..
high rated
adaliabooks: Had a bit of a poke about with the chat. Not sure what will be possible, unfortunately the list of conversations and the messages are in iframes on different GoG domains, which makes accessing them very difficult.. I'll keep poking about to see what I can do..
What do you plan to do there? :)

You won't access it from gog.com domain, but you can add another script that matches the chat domain and do your stuff there. For doing things manually or testing in chrome devTools you can pick frame to access console. Or open the frame address itself in new tab.