It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fans of the great roguelike from Motion Twin rejoice! The update titled Enter the Panchaku is now live, adding new content and some major game tweaks.

The update comes with a set of discounts on the Dead Cells base game (-40%) and its selected DLCs that will last until 17th August 2022, 1 PM UTC.
Great! I love that with every update the changelog is included up to this point. And a big thanks to both the developer and the publisher for keeping this great game up to date.
I'm surprised the devs aren't tired on working on this game still. Most would have moved on to another project by now.
So when will gog actually have it available?
It's been available since they posted this topic.
It must require galaxy? Don't see it in manual installs from account
No, it does not require Galaxy. You just download the offline installers as usual. The latest version is right there, I don't know what else you want.
P-E-S: I'm surprised the devs aren't tired on working on this game still. Most would have moved on to another project by now.
It's a glorious game that deserves our souls forever more
P-E-S: I'm surprised the devs aren't tired on working on this game still. Most would have moved on to another project by now.
What you mention in Business Administration is called the process of continuous improvement of the product and service.