It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have received a response saying 200 purchases have been made only gifts. So ?
The gifts were by paid people I don't know. I don't own a credit card yet.

This is a serious celebration matter. I'm thinking about taking some party action here on this website for receiving all those gifts.
And leaving me with a huge backlog.
I recommend everyone to get seriously drunk (not you, tinyE!). I had read on forums that others had lost accounts due to credit card fraud.
That's not the case here. Im gathering all the proof that this is just for the lulz.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by Randalator
This question / problem has been solved by tinyEimage
Please mark this as the solution and I'll give you another 200 games
I thought tinyE was permanently drunk.
Aemenyn: I thought tinyE was permanently drunk.
He's comfortably dumb, not permanently drunk ;)
real.geizterfahr: He's comfortably dumb, not permanently drunk ;)
I see... subtle difference :)
Awww, he missed the awesome guitar solo by one letter... :(
Auto-brewery syndrome?
I think I know who the culprit is.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/14/1413304421789_Image_galleryImage_Television_Programme_Tomm.JPG
I'm on the wagon needle dick! XD Though I am thinking a massive celebration is in order if the scammer problem has been acted on, which it seems to have.
I too have had this issue. I consumed an excessive amount of red wine during the last sale, blacked out, and then discovered that I now have 200 more games in my account.

I can't believe this! No one will help me!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to complain about this now. I will file two support tickets about this. Next Monday. After I file my lawsuit against them.
I'd ask him, but he told me that he doesn't like to share that kind of information.
Post edited December 16, 2015 by rampancy
Seriously, now that there are some Blues around, can anyone confirm that something was actually done about those other assholes?

I haven't been derepped in three days, NES is nowhere to be seen, and a rash of people are bitching that their bogus accounts have been closed.

Seems too good to be true.
tinyE: Seriously, now that there are some Blues around, can anyone confirm that something was actually done about those other assholes?

I haven't been derepped in three days, NES is nowhere to be seen, and a rash of people are bitching that their bogus accounts have been closed.

Bogus accounts? What the frock is that?
tinyE: Seriously, now that there are some Blues around, can anyone confirm that something was actually done about those other assholes?

Maxvorstadt: Bogus accounts? What the frock is that?
You know what I'm talking about. XD
Maxvorstadt: Bogus accounts? What the frock is that?
tinyE: You know what I'm talking about. XD
Well, I guess you`re talking bout those "Damn, my 200 games account disappeared and GoG is fucking me in the ass!" complaint accounts, right? But what the frock does "Bogus accounts" exactly mean?
tinyE: You know what I'm talking about. XD
Maxvorstadt: Well, I guess you`re talking bout those "Damn, my 200 games account disappeared and GoG is fucking me in the ass!" complaint accounts, right? But what the frock does "Bogus accounts" exactly mean?
By 'bogus' I mean they aren't legit. Must be an American term.