It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi all,

We have uploaded a new installer for Fist Puncher that will update your game's version to 1.0.0.25. Please download this installer at your earliest convenience :)

To verify you have the proper game version, please check the credits option from the game's menu and you should see the version number scroll up :)

Changes:

Two new characters added.

Thanks and have a nice day :)
Post edited June 16, 2014 by JudasIscariot
I never was able to get this game to run. Let's see what happens.
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

We have uploaded a new installer for Fist Puncher that will update your game's version to 1.0.0.25. Please download this installer at your earliest convenience :)

To verify you have the proper game version, please check the credits option from the game's menu and you should see the version number scroll up :)

Changes:

Far out, the update actually lets me play the game! Quick question since you are logged on, does it have normal gamepad support or will I need Joy2Key if I don't have a specific X-Box controller?
JudasIscariot: Hi all,

Changes:

tinyE: Far out, the update actually lets me play the game! Quick question since you are logged on, does it have normal gamepad support or will I need Joy2Key if I don't have a specific X-Box controller?
It has native Xbox 360 (don't know about DirectInput pads) support so no need to go through third party programs :)

I *think* as long as you have an XInput-capable controller you should be fine :)
Post edited June 16, 2014 by JudasIscariot
tinyE: Far out, the update actually lets me play the game! Quick question since you are logged on, does it have normal gamepad support or will I need Joy2Key if I don't have a specific X-Box controller?
JudasIscariot: It has native Xbox 360 (don't know about DirectInput pads) support so no need to go through third party programs :)

I *think* as long as you have an XInput-capable controller you should be fine :)
Well I have a logitech rumblepad and it's not taking it but that's not a big deal.
JudasIscariot: It has native Xbox 360 (don't know about DirectInput pads) support so no need to go through third party programs :)

tinyE: Well I have a logitech rumblepad and it's not taking it but that's not a big deal.
You don't have a little switch to switch modes in the front? What model do you have?
tinyE: Well I have a logitech rumblepad and it's not taking it but that's not a big deal.
JudasIscariot: You don't have a little switch to switch modes in the front? What model do you have?
"Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2"
Yes I have the switch but all that didn't seem to make a difference here. Let me go mess with it some more.
JudasIscariot: You don't have a little switch to switch modes in the front? What model do you have?
tinyE: "Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2"
Yes I have the switch but all that didn't seem to make a difference here. Let me go mess with it some more.
Hmmm, try exiting the game completely, switch modes, and then start the game (you probably did this but I figure I'd write this anyways :) )
tinyE: "Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2"
JudasIscariot: Hmmm, try exiting the game completely, switch modes, and then start the game (you probably did this but I figure I'd write this anyways :) )
Yeah it didn't work but given the layout it will take about 5 seconds to set it up with Joy2Key.
JudasIscariot: Hmmm, try exiting the game completely, switch modes, and then start the game (you probably did this but I figure I'd write this anyways :) )
tinyE: Yeah it didn't work but given the layout it will take about 5 seconds to set it up with Joy2Key.
What drivers do you have for that pad? The latest ones I see are from 2010...
tinyE: Yeah it didn't work but given the layout it will take about 5 seconds to set it up with Joy2Key.
JudasIscariot: What drivers do you have for that pad? The latest ones I see are from 2010...
You seem to have mistaken me for someone who knows about this stuff? :P You forget I'm a computer idiot. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you have a shit load of other people with actual problems given the sale and release today.
JudasIscariot: What drivers do you have for that pad? The latest ones I see are from 2010...
tinyE: You seem to have mistaken me for someone who knows about this stuff? :P You forget I'm a computer idiot. Don't worry about it, I'm sure you have a shit load of other people with actual problems given the sale and release today.
Haha, well, if you like it, here's the downloads page for your exact pad as far as I can tell :)

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/support/287?osid=13&bit=64

You might get a different page depending on your operating system :)

Fist Puncher works with Logitech F series controllers when set to "X" (for Xinput). The F series controllers feature both Xinput and Direct Input, via a switch on the bottom. I use F 310.
Attachments:
Post edited June 16, 2014 by nate1222
So is this the Robot Unicorn DLC?
Ophelium: So is this the Robot Unicorn DLC?
No, it's two different characters :)