It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mischief_: There really is no point in being a cunt about some delays, especially when you're talking about small studios. You need to remember Logic only has like 2 devs working on the patches. So they need to find the issues, fix them, make a steam patch, roll it out, THEN make a gog patch, roll it out. And remember, with GOG you need to rebuild the whole installer too, so new people download the game with the patches included.
If you're a little kid that can't wait like 2 days for these guys to do their jobs, maybe you should just buy your shit on steam and spare us the whining and crying.
Hickory: Ignorant moron. This patch has been live for nearly two weeks, and most of that time it's been available for GOG users via Galaxy. What people are complaining about is that preferential treatment: patch available for a game client but not for offline users. The patch is old, it's not about "waiting 2 days".
^^ This.

The patch was available on Galaxy within 24 hours - so it's entirely on GOG that this isn't available on the website 2 weeks later.
We're really sorry for the oversight of not adding the 1.0.3 patch to the offline installers. It wasn't intentional, it was an oversight on our side. The patch is already included in the offline installers of Expeditions: Viking. We're sorry for the situation and we'll make sure this won't happen again.
elcook: we'll make sure this won't happen again.
Thank you for letting us know. Those words (above) are written in stone and people will hold you to it.
elcook: We're really sorry for the oversight of not adding the 1.0.3 patch to the offline installers. It wasn't intentional, it was an oversight on our side. The patch is already included in the offline installers of Expeditions: Viking. We're sorry for the situation and we'll make sure this won't happen again.
Thanks for the response. Good to know that it's not part of some sinister plan to get people into Galaxy... ;)
Hickory: Ignorant moron. This patch has been live for nearly two weeks, and most of that time it's been available for GOG users via Galaxy. What people are complaining about is that preferential treatment: patch available for a game client but not for offline users. The patch is old, it's not about "waiting 2 days".
Ahh yes, the special snowflake is calling people names over the internets. Irony just flies right over your head, doesn't it ?
In any case, I don't really care about your problem, but the available version for the game on Galaxy AND Steam was 1.0.3 hotfix which was literally two days old when I wrote that post. You'll probably want to check your sources before calling people ignorant.
Oh and surprise, 1.0.4 went live just 40 minutes ago. So enjoy crying some more.
mischief_: the available version for the game on Galaxy AND Steam was 1.0.3 hotfix which was literally two days old when I wrote that post.
You're not only a moron, but an ill-informed moron. Congrats.
mischief_: There really is no point in being a cunt about some delays, especially when you're talking about small studios. You need to remember Logic only has like 2 devs working on the patches. So they need to find the issues, fix them, make a steam patch, roll it out, THEN make a gog patch, roll it out. And remember, with GOG you need to rebuild the whole installer too, so new people download the game with the patches included.
If you're a little kid that can't wait like 2 days for these guys to do their jobs, maybe you should just buy your shit on steam and spare us the whining and crying.
First off, if you had bothered to check the first post on the thread, you'd have seen it's well over a week old.
Second, if you had some basic reading comprehension, you might have noticed that what we've been complaining about isn't that the patch was on Steam first (we're used to that), but that it was available via Galaxy for over a week without being available in an offline installer.

So fuck off.
elcook: We're really sorry for the oversight of not adding the 1.0.3 patch to the offline installers. It wasn't intentional, it was an oversight on our side. The patch is already included in the offline installers of Expeditions: Viking. We're sorry for the situation and we'll make sure this won't happen again.
1.04 Woohoo, I can play again. You are rehired.
Nilok7: 1.04 Woohoo, I can play again. You are rehired.
Cheers for 1.0.4 GOG, that was much faster!
Post edited May 20, 2017 by squid830
Hickory: Well, I got a reply. A "we passed it on" rubber stamp. *sigh*
LOL I'm reading that a lot lately.
Post edited May 21, 2017 by AlienMind