It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Dear CDPR, You took too long to fully patch Cyberpunk 2077 & release the free DLC's, I already beat the game multiple times, with every fresh playthrough I ran into bugs & low fps even with DLSS enabled on a high end gaming PC.

I seriously hope you don't expect the entire playerbase to wait for another 2 years of patches before the game is in a fully playable state (Witcher 3). I'm done with CDPR as a company I tried giving you a chance to patch the game- you did nothing but "radio silence". I suggest most people pass on Cyberpunk 2077 & move on to better games, CDPR took your money & never delivered on any of the promises.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1091500/discussions/0/5739253211811014809/
Post edited May 15, 2021 by feralstripes
feralstripes: I already beat the game multiple times,
Imagine how many times you would beat the game if you would actually enjoy the game.
They have already solved a lot of problems since the launch, must work hard on the PS4/X1 versions And have to work on DLCs and expansions. All this after a huge crunch period. Give them a little time, they're human developers, no robots or gods.
high rated
Blackrabbit89: They have already solved a lot of problems since the launch, must work hard on the PS4/X1 versions And have to work on DLCs and expansions. All this after a huge crunch period. Give them a little time, they're human developers, no robots or gods.
i think he knows the game's current state. He already played it through several times. I think he can't wait for the expansions to come. This is just his way of telling us he is really excited about the upcoming content. People express themselves differently.
feralstripes: Dear CDPR, You took too long to fully patch Cyberpunk 2077 & release the free DLC's, I already beat the game multiple times, with every fresh playthrough I ran into bugs & low fps even with DLSS enabled on a high end gaming PC.

I seriously hope you don't expect the entire playerbase to wait for another 2 years of patches before the game is in a fully playable state (Witcher 3). I'm done with CDPR as a company I tried giving you a chance to patch the game- you did nothing but "radio silence". I suggest most people pass on Cyberpunk 2077 & move on to better games, CDPR took your money & never delivered on any of the promises.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/1091500/discussions/0/5739253211811014809/
They need to drop the price to bring more consumers, but this is not going to put this game on any top 10 list. But, the owners of the company have the opportunity to give to them more bonuses, if the sells improve. ;)

it was sooooo ambitious.
Post edited May 18, 2021 by user deleted
If you want to blame anyone for the delay in patches, blame idiotic children like the ones who gave them a ransomware attack all because they didn't like a video game.

Gamers can be so pathetic.
JakobFel: If you want to blame anyone for the delay in patches, blame idiotic children like the ones who gave them a ransomware attack all because they didn't like a video game.

Well said.
And I mean this seriously: when people are used to games that constantly give, give and give whenever and whatever they ask (even if it means they have to spend all their money, or their parents' money, on them) they stop being used to games that actually try to convey something in a way or another, that are an expression of something (in this case, a literary genre that did great a few decades ago).
And especially they stop being patient and start being spoiled crybabies, in every aspect of their life.

EDIT Or straight-up entitled pricks (see post below)...
Post edited May 19, 2021 by Nephilim88
JakobFel: If you want to blame anyone for the delay in patches, blame idiotic children like the ones who gave them a ransomware attack all because they didn't like a video game.

The death threat situation was worse, IMO.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2020/10/28/cd-projekt-red-developers-are-getting-death-threats-after-cyberpunk-2077-delay/?sh=23f6955e5bd4

https://www.theverge.com/2020/10/28/21538525/cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-red-death-threats-game-delay

Nephilim88: Well said.
And I mean this seriously: when people are used to games that constantly give, give and give whenever and whatever they ask (even if it means they have to spend all their money, or their parents' money, on them) they stop being used to games that actually try to convey something in a way or another, that are an expression of something (in this case, a literary genre that did great a few decades ago).
And especially they stop being patient and start being spoiled crybabies, in every aspect of their life.

EDIT Or straight-up entitled pricks (see post below)...
Precisely. And honestly, I think that's the only downside to such a consumer-friendly approach as CDPR has: people get used to them giving it their all and treating the customer like royalty (I still believe they do that) that they've forgotten just how bad other publishers and studios can be. We, as fans of CDPR and/or their games, have it EXTREMELY good. In general, the games industry is at a great point now. We've moved beyond predatory microtransactions for the most part, truly innovative and excellent titles are releasing, etc. So many gamers are taking that for granted.

J Lo: The death threat situation was worse, IMO.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2020/10/28/cd-projekt-red-developers-are-getting-death-threats-after-cyberpunk-2077-delay/?sh=23f6955e5bd4

https://www.theverge.com/2020/10/28/21538525/cyberpunk-2077-cd-projekt-red-death-threats-game-delay
Agreed, that was the pinnacle of their entitlement and immaturity, and it was definitely the most serious thing among the pathetic vitriol toward CDPR. What I'm saying is the thing that really delayed the patches was the ransomware issue, as that locked their systems down so that they couldn't really do much of anything until it was fixed.

In general, I don't really care if people liked the game or not. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but they are not entitled to fling ransomware at the company or send them death threats. That just shows the toddler mentality of so many modern gamers... well, actually, that's pretty insulting to toddlers. I've said it before, I'll say it again: gamers, not the studios and publishers, are the greatest threat to the future of this industry.
Post edited May 20, 2021 by JakobFel
JakobFel: Precisely. And honestly, I think that's the only downside to such a consumer-friendly approach as CDPR has: people get used to them giving it their all and treating the customer like royalty (I still believe they do that) that they've forgotten just how bad other publishers and studios can be. We, as fans of CDPR and/or their games, have it EXTREMELY good. In general, the games industry is at a great point now. We've moved beyond predatory microtransactions for the most part, truly innovative and excellent titles are releasing, etc. So many gamers are taking that for granted.
Sorry, I must have expressed myself the wrong way (English is not my first language): I was mostly talking about the fact that nowadays a lot of games are not released in a complete state, either willingly or unwillingly.
The difference between a good company and a bad one is that a bad company will release a superbly bugged game and not care at all about fixing it (yes, I'm looking at you, Bethesda and EA), or release the same game every single year with the same gameplay (and the same bugs) copy-pasted over and over without no real innovation (I didn't forget about you, Ubisoft!) or worse, they make you pay for every single extra feature that makes the game "fun", but somehow people keep thinking those games are fun and that attitude from the developers is good.
When a company with an excellent record releases a sub-par game (for whatever reason, even subjective ones), but make all the effort to actually fix it and strive to give the players a great experience, all they get is hate and threats.
Something is really broken in the gamers' community, or people are channeling their hatred and frustration against the wrong company.
Post edited May 20, 2021 by Nephilim88
JakobFel: Precisely. And honestly, I think that's the only downside to such a consumer-friendly approach as CDPR has: people get used to them giving it their all and treating the customer like royalty (I still believe they do that) that they've forgotten just how bad other publishers and studios can be. We, as fans of CDPR and/or their games, have it EXTREMELY good. In general, the games industry is at a great point now. We've moved beyond predatory microtransactions for the most part, truly innovative and excellent titles are releasing, etc. So many gamers are taking that for granted.
Nephilim88: Sorry, I must have expressed myself the wrong way (English is not my first language): I was mostly talking about the fact that nowadays a lot of games are not released in a complete state, either willingly or unwillingly.
The difference between a good company and a bad one is that a bad company will release a superbly bugged game and not care at all about fixing it (yes, I'm looking at you, Bethesda and EA), or release the same game every single year with the same gameplay (and the same bugs) copy-pasted over and over without no real innovation (I didn't forget about you, Ubisoft!) or worse, they make you pay for every single extra feature that makes the game "fun", but somehow people keep thinking those games are fun and that attitude from the developers is good.
When a company with an excellent record releases a sub-par game (for whatever reason, even subjective ones), but make all the effort to actually fix it and strive to give the players a great experience, all they get is hate and threats.
Something is really broken in the gamers' community, or people are channeling their hatred and frustration against the wrong company.
Oh, no worries, I misunderstand things from time to time haha

I agree entirely, though. The fact that CDPR has owned up to the mistakes they made and are doing their best to make things right, yet gamers still cry "it's not enough!" is disturbing.
high rated
Nephilim88: Sorry, I must have expressed myself the wrong way (English is not my first language):
Dude, you're doing just fine. And living in the UK means you will learn even more just in your everyday life.

Anyway, just wanted to say that you and JacobFel have been preaching the truth here. And yeah, those death threats J Lo mentioned are completely messed up. If a game makes you do that, maybe you need to re-evaluate your life.

And you nailed it with Bethesda, EA and Ubisoft. The latest cookie cutter game from Ubisoft is quite fun, but they are also guilty of releasing games unfinished. When Valhalla came, it was a bug after a bug mess. At least they fix those, but the new Wrath of the Druids introduced many, many new bugs and crashes. I could show screenshots, but for me F12 is an insta-crash in Valhalla.
1/2 a year it's still not worth it and they go and hire EA staff, Not for fix issues with the game but to fix their finance issues...
wayke: 1/2 a year it's still not worth it and they go and hire EA staff, Not for fix issues with the game but to fix their finance issues...
You spammed the same answer on several topics, but I choose to reply here: what's your point? There must be a reason why that person is not at EA anymore. And what's the base for what you affirm, that it is only done to fix finance issues? Did you miss the news about the gigantic bonuses for the managers?
Post edited June 01, 2021 by Nephilim88
low rated
wayke: 1/2 a year it's still not worth it and they go and hire EA staff, Not for fix issues with the game but to fix their finance issues...
Nephilim88: You spammed the same answer on several topics, but I choose to reply here: what's your point? There must be a reason why that person is not at EA anymore. And what's the base for what you affirm, that it is only done to fix finance issues? Did you miss the news about the gigantic bonuses for the managers?
What's the bonus for ? pretend theft of I.P or ripping off customers and getting away with it. They had their time it's up for me.