It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I haven't gotten far yet, obviously. But I'm loving it. You guys did good. Some minor issues, what game hasn't?

Anyway, you can't release a game or movie, without getting burned down by all the hate, so i figured some positive vibes were in order. ;)

Toodles, more playing to do.
Loving it, CDPR have pushed the bar, amazing work.
Yep could not agree more. The atmosphere is spot on! I just keep strolling in the city between missions and drinking in the vibe. Really nailed it!

Better get back to it, see ya there :)
Nice, just a shame that I can't play the game for more than 1h and after it crashes...
Its great. I was expecting CDPR style but it seems they did it differently. Also so happy they didnt do it GTA style, this is sooo much better.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Cyberway
Spear02: I haven't gotten far yet, obviously. But I'm loving it. You guys did good. Some minor issues, what game hasn't?

Anyway, you can't release a game or movie, without getting burned down by all the hate, so i figured some positive vibes were in order. ;)

Toodles, more playing to do.
Agreed.

But you won't be seeing me in Night City any time soon (because I'm playing Stealth).

Have Fun out there :)