It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I did not pick this up because I usually wait 6 mo or more for patches...and by then I read the reviews and saw real in play videos...

But I hear it has been considerably fixed so I was hoping for an update from those who have played this game.

How is gameplay/stability now?

Thanks in advance!
Post edited July 26, 2023 by rerednaweht
rerednaweht: I did not pick this up because I usually wait 6 mo or more for patches...and by then I read the reviews and saw real in play videos...

But I hear it has been considerably fixed so I was hoping for an update from those who have played this game.

Thanks in advance!
Head over to Youtube and search for "Cyberpunk 1.63" to see how it performs with the current patch. The threshold for "fixed" will vary from person to person. I think it's better if you saw for yourself.
rerednaweht: I did not pick this up because I usually wait 6 mo or more for patches...and by then I read the reviews and saw real in play videos...

Thanks in advance!
A lot will depend you how well your PC is set up...drivers, GPU etc. Assuming everything is optimum, it will play very well. There are still the odd visual glitch, but such things are very minor, esp. considering how very good the game is overall.