It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now don't get me wrong, weapon upgrading is still working, but for a certain level. For example I was able to craft and upgrading without limits, but in this version of the game (1.22) I am not able to upgrade my common weapon, only once or twice. I really liked the older system without limits.

As for second; I would like to find some craft specific weapons like Nekomata (common version) but I can't find from any vendors. I would like to be able to craft all common, uncommon, etc. Is there any way they are going to include in further patches? It's really annoying to run around NC and find no merchants have the ability to sell you craft spec for all common and non-common weapons.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
hogedu: Now don't get me wrong, weapon upgrading is still working, but for a certain level. For example I was able to craft and upgrading without limits, but in this version of the game (1.22) I am not able to upgrade my common weapon, only once or twice. I really liked the older system without limits.

As for second; I would like to find some craft specific weapons like Nekomata (common version) but I can't find from any vendors. I would like to be able to craft all common, uncommon, etc. Is there any way they are going to include in further patches? It's really annoying to run around NC and find no merchants have the ability to sell you craft spec for all common and non-common weapons.
Did you check to see if you have the materials to upgrade/craft?

Regarding the nekomata; the schematics for crafting this weapon is unlocked at crafting level 18 (source: https://game8.co/games/Cyberpunk-2077/archives/313911).
hogedu: Now don't get me wrong, weapon upgrading is still working, but for a certain level. For example I was able to craft and upgrading without limits, but in this version of the game (1.22) I am not able to upgrade my common weapon, only once or twice. I really liked the older system without limits.

J Lo: Did you check to see if you have the materials to upgrade/craft?

Regarding the nekomata; the schematics for crafting this weapon is unlocked at crafting level 18 (source: https://game8.co/games/Cyberpunk-2077/archives/313911).
I have checked and I have everything what it needs to be upgraded, but it won't let me. I have to recreat my weapon in order to have a stronger version.

That's a big shame. What's the point of creating a common weapon at level 18? I will probably move on to uncommon or rare items at that point.
Post edited May 07, 2021 by hogedu

I have played with some settings in the game, and as it turns out in some resolutions of the game (1280x720), upgrading is blocked. When I have switched to other screen resolutions, I was able to upgrade. I have changed resolutions because sometimes weapons comparisons starts to flicker in some resolutions (for example in 1280x1024).

CDPR, please update. This is a bug!

hogedu: I have played with some settings in the game, and as it turns out in some resolutions of the game (1280x720), upgrading is blocked. When I have switched to other screen resolutions, I was able to upgrade. I have changed resolutions because sometimes weapons comparisons starts to flicker in some resolutions (for example in 1280x1024).

CDPR, please update. This is a bug!
Holy smokes that's a huge bug.
Thanks for the Patch CDPR!

Keep up the work on the game and patch!