It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Flatlined on launch, before even getting a menu; can't play Cyberpunk, so may as well play something else. No use echoing complaints already well registered. Going to go back and try out some choices in Witcher 3 that I didn't try on my previous play through. Figure that'll give me a month or so, playing a beautifully polished game, while CDPR gets to bugfixing.

How about you?
OneFiercePuppy: Flatlined on launch, before even getting a menu; can't play Cyberpunk, so may as well play something else. No use echoing complaints already well registered. Going to go back and try out some choices in Witcher 3 that I didn't try on my previous play through. Figure that'll give me a month or so, playing a beautifully polished game, while CDPR gets to bugfixing.

How about you?
Same, bit disappointed if I can't get it to run (bad memories of Witcher 2's release) but haven't given up just yet. Downloading latest Nvidia drivers from website/full install and launching from the .exe without Galaxy once the 7.5 Gb the filecheck found to need fixing's done, reportedly worked for several having launch issues.

Worst case I play some other stuff until they patch it, not going to refund and then spend another 3 days downloading it again in a month or two :)