It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
i dont know how many of you realize that they plan to release the first DLC, albeit for free, in spring of 2021.

how mad are you all going to be if that comes but simple things like keybindings stay locked.

lol. what a shitshow.

placeholder for nexus modders solving everything in a year and MODDERS making a great experience.
Post edited December 29, 2020 by soma_m3ch
soma_m3ch: i dont know how many of you realize that they plan to release the first DLC, albeit for free, in spring of 2021.

how mad are you all going to be if that comes but simple things like keybindings stay locked.

lol. what a shitshow.

placeholder for nexus modders solving everything in a year and MODDERS making a great experience.
if the DLCs are going to be free, especially if they are going to bring fixes and polishment, after all the problems, this is more of an obligation after this mess, their chance of have "benefit of doubt" is over.

We paid R$199 for the product here, and I was 100% secure to expent on this game because of their reputation, considering that friends lost the same value, and later even more, trying to "improve" Fallout 76 with paid content, so the Witcher guys are not going to crap all over the place, right?

so it´s free? you have a deal.
Post edited December 29, 2020 by user deleted
Any details on what is going to be in this DLC? I suspect it is going to be just few skins and maybe new items to keep artists busy while developers fixing bugs.
soma_m3ch: i dont know how many of you realize that they plan to release the first DLC, albeit for free, in spring of 2021.

lol. what a shitshow.

Are you one of those "I'm disappointed so I spend my time making silly post"?

Only shit show I see is made by the people who constantly post how they do not like the game and how that supposedly make this game bad for everyone else. Why can't they all just get over it and carry on?

I mean game has issues, not gonna deny that, but this constant whining and hate from entitled snowflakes or deluded "I wanted it to different" crowd is not adding anything meaningful to the picture. And definitely not helping making the game any better.

Is that the ultimate goal here, "I do not like it so I will break it for everyone else too"? How miserable...

lol. what a shitshow.

rbialo: Are you one of those "I'm disappointed so I spend my time making silly post"?

Only shit show I see is made by the people who constantly post how they do not like the game and how that supposedly make this game bad for everyone else. Why can't they all just get over it and carry on?

I mean game has issues, not gonna deny that, but this constant whining and hate from entitled snowflakes or deluded "I wanted it to different" crowd is not adding anything meaningful to the picture. And definitely not helping making the game any better.

Is that the ultimate goal here, "I do not like it so I will break it for everyone else too"? How miserable...
I think this is a bit of the reflection of how people that are prepared to talk about the game publicly feel about its quality. You are clearly in awe of this game and that's great - others are not and have as much right to say it out loud.

It's not possible to break it for everyone else - everyone forms their own opinion and certainly not just on the basis of the forum posts :))
Imagine still having any kind of expectation that CDPR will ‘deliver’ regarding this game.
midrand: (...)
Perhaps I'm just getting tierd of this constant negativity.

Somehow you and few other could write reasonable opinion post about the game week sides. That is great thing because that kind of feedback will help make game better. Or coming to conclusion that it can't be saved because it would need to much fixes.

I'm not asking for unicorns and rainbows only, but some people really sound like either bots programed to post negative narration and that adds nothing other then noise pollution. Why do that? I do not understand...

lol. what a shitshow.

They are still going to be mad because they let the hype convince them Cyberpunk 2077 will be a masterpiece. And after you invest so much into something and it doesn't end up how you want it, you can't help but feel rage and sadness.
Post edited December 30, 2020 by PITERDEVRIES2077

lol. what a shitshow.

Free DLC with patches is fine......

Paid DLC that only fixes games when you pay to fix a game you paid for, Warner Bros / EA / Ubisoft / Software made in China.

lol. what a shitshow.

rbialo: Are you one of those "I'm disappointed so I spend my time making silly post"?

this particular person apparently asked for a refund because they were extremely aggravated by the fact that the game has a story https://www.gog.com/forum/cyberpunk_2077/why_did_cdpr_lie_to_us/post14

I mean like this is already getting sort of bizarre :D