It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have the Rare version of Ping, but when I try to craft the Epic version, I'm unable to because it shows that I don't have it in my inventory.

I thought maybe I could craft the Uncommon version, but I don't have that one in my crafting menu for some reason.

Is this a bug?

Or is there somewhere I can BUY the uncommon Ping hack?
Loralou: I have the Rare version of Ping, but when I try to craft the Epic version, I'm unable to because it shows that I don't have it in my inventory.
Unequip the rare version from your cyberdeck.
Loralou: I have the Rare version of Ping, but when I try to craft the Epic version, I'm unable to because it shows that I don't have it in my inventory.

I thought maybe I could craft the Uncommon version, but I don't have that one in my crafting menu for some reason.

Is this a bug?

Or is there somewhere I can BUY the uncommon Ping hack?
I had that bug too.
For some reason the one you got doesn't count... craft another one and it should work to upgrade all the way.
Thanks, guys. I now have my Legendary Ping crafted!
Loralou: Thanks, guys. I now have my Legendary Ping crafted!
Nice! :-)
ast486: I had that bug too.
For some reason the one you got doesn't count... craft another one and it should work to upgrade all the way.
I also encountered this one but suspect it's working-as-intended.

Ping is kind of fundamental for some styles of play and their intention might have been to give players a copy of ping which they can never accidentally sell.

Personally I'm not a fan of anomalous items like this. I have found that if you buy or craft your own ping before doing The Gift mission, you can choose not to buy the free ping and then aren't stuck with it.
ast486: I had that bug too.
Khelonos: I also encountered this one but suspect it's working-as-intended.

Ping is kind of fundamental for some styles of play and their intention might have been to give players a copy of ping which they can never accidentally sell.

Personally I'm not a fan of anomalous items like this. I have found that if you buy or craft your own ping before doing The Gift mission, you can choose not to buy the free ping and then aren't stuck with it.
I think the best thing for them to do would just make it so we can toggle items to keep, or remove said tag.

Like the johnny clothes are quest items, but serve no purpose .... yet if you make them, you are stuck with them in your inventory... growing more and more filled with every one you roll.

Given that you want to roll several versions of anything you intend to keep, to try to get more slots, better stats, etc, this can get relaly annoying.
It is why I'm no longer using the johnny clothes!
ast486: I think the best thing for them to do would just make it so we can toggle items to keep, or remove said tag.
I would love an item lock option.