It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've just run into my first turret... and after getting killed, I went back to handle it via hacking.
Guess what I saw... both the ability to shut it down remotely and the ability to hack it to friendly remotely.
Of course I don't have either of those perks!

This is one of those things that'll need to be fixed after the CTD's.... but until then, I've got free turrets! :-D
Post edited December 23, 2020 by ast486
ast486: I've just run into my first turret... and after getting killed, I went back to handle it via hacking.
Guess what I saw... both the ability to shut it down remotely and the ability to hack it to friendly remotely.

This is one of those things that'll need to be fixed after the CTD's.... but until then, I've got free turrets! :-D
Being able to hack turrets directly without perks is not a bug.
Perks you're talking about are for uploading demons during protocol breach minigame - those will turn off or befriend all turrets connected to that particular network, similar to how you can weaken enemies and turn off cameras.
ast486: I've just run into my first turret... and after getting killed, I went back to handle it via hacking.

Naoya8: Being able to hack turrets directly without perks is not a bug.
Perks you're talking about are for uploading demons during protocol breach minigame - those will turn off or befriend all turrets connected to that particular network, similar to how you can weaken enemies and turn off cameras.
Yeah when you run BREACH it auto hacks connected turrets cameras and such, Finding the control terminal is best bet cause 3 mins goes by quickly
Naoya8: Being able to hack turrets directly without perks is not a bug.
wayke: Yeah when you run BREACH it auto hacks connected turrets cameras and such, Finding the control terminal is best bet cause 3 mins goes by quickly
Nice to know. Thanks!
Post edited December 23, 2020 by ast486