It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
... maybe they forgot to put the rpg into my copy?
it feels like a bad copy of 'the division' ... a very bad copy...
Post edited December 10, 2020 by flowoeB
flowoeB: ... maybe they forgot to put the rpg into my copy?
I'm waiting to play until it gets patched up but, from what I have seen it looks like a rpg with shooting.
flowoeB: ... maybe they forgot to put the rpg into my copy?
smuggly: I'm waiting to play until it gets patched up but, from what I have seen it looks like a rpg with shooting.
looks like, but does not feel like... shooting is worse then fallout 3 and rpg - what rpg?
smuggly: I'm waiting to play until it gets patched up but, from what I have seen it looks like a rpg with shooting.
flowoeB: looks like, but does not feel like... shooting is worse then fallout 3 and rpg - what rpg?
i hope there's a big patch inbound.
flowoeB: looks like, but does not feel like... shooting is worse then fallout 3 and rpg - what rpg?
smuggly: i hope there's a big patch inbound.
they should have given it an additional 8 years of developement - another 'andromeda' in my game library...
smuggly: i hope there's a big patch inbound.
flowoeB: they should have given it an additional 8 years of developement - another 'andromeda' in my game library...
dose not feel like a lootshooter, what did you expect... ?
flowoeB: they should have given it an additional 8 years of developement - another 'andromeda' in my game library...
box_lover: dose not feel like a lootshooter, what did you expect... ?
Works great for me. Reading all lines and spending all points on perks and skills.

It also looks great even without RT. My vids:
https://youtu.be/kgbfc5fw2vM
https://youtu.be/0uHIcC0Uyjk
Post edited December 10, 2020 by tr3mm0r