It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

[Not a native English speaker]
I played CP2077 for about one hour and a half, and there is a nice which is making me crazy in the background and some character's dialogs. This noise is something like something burning or white noise. Can someone help me?
I tried to uninstall and install the game twice, I have a GOG version, my GPU is a GTX 1070, I have actualized drivers, and this problem only happens in this game.
Thank you.
When installing drivers uncheck HDMI audio.
REG2012: When installing drivers uncheck HDMI audio.
No man, it did not work. without drivers, it is listening even worse, but thanks for your helping
I have the problem too... it seems to get fixed if I change the audio quality in the windows sound options of my audio device to 16bit, 44100Hz - but only temporarily so...

what a bugfest this game is... Bethesda can be proud xD

edit: typo :)
Post edited December 10, 2020 by 00rland00
barbaaguda: [Not a native English speaker]
I played CP2077 for about one hour and a half, and there is a nice which is making me crazy in the background and some character's dialogs. This noise is something like something burning or white noise. Can someone help me?
I tried to uninstall and install the game twice, I have a GOG version, my GPU is a GTX 1070, I have actualized drivers, and this problem only happens in this game.
Thank you.
try to change settings of sound device
quality of sound 24bit and 48 000 Hz frequency
Attachments:
00rland00: I have the problem too... it seems to get fixed if I change the audio quality in the windows sound options of my audio device to 16bit, 44100Hz - but only temporarily so...

what a bugfest this game is... Bethesda can be proud xD

edit: typo :)
Man that helped me a lot
barbaaguda: [Not a native English speaker]
Thank you.
MriN: try to change settings of sound device
quality of sound 24bit and 48 000 Hz frequency
I changed to 16bit, 44100Hz, then I come back to 24bit and 48 000 Hz. Now, it sounds beautiful. Thank you man
Post edited December 10, 2020 by barbaaguda