It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can play the game with no problems for hours in locked down Watson. However it seems every time, (Played as a Street kid both siding with and shooting it out with the maelstrom), it crashes. Shortly, after saving Brick/if siding with the maelstrom or finding his already dead body/going against them, I reach (what I assume) is the last room where they are fighting the large militech mechs/if siding with maelstrom or Royce getting in his suit, I crash every time. Have tried complete restarts/re-verifying files/clean reinstall but always end up with the same problem at the same location.

I understand memory leaks, video graphic issues/system spec problems but what could be causing the crash after hours of play every time and the exact same problem at the same spot Prologue-Act 1 The Ride (The Pickup)-Escape All foods.
What does Windows Event Viewer say also do you get the reporter up to send crash data ?
wayke: What does Windows Event Viewer say also do you get the reporter up to send crash data ?
Just the standard window crash message and to send/not send a report. No special/detailed error message or anything.

Had a similar problem when first visiting the Ripper Doc when stopping my car in the desired location. Was able to get around that problem with parking down the street and walking.
wayke: What does Windows Event Viewer say also do you get the reporter up to send crash data ?
wwolf1: Just the standard window crash message and to send/not send a report. No special/detailed error message or anything.

Had a similar problem when first visiting the Ripper Doc when stopping my car in the desired location. Was able to get around that problem with parking down the street and walking.
Hi, did you ever manage to get around this? I am crashing in the same spot too.