It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zoliking: Windows 7, GTX 1660 Super, intel corei7, 16 Gb ram. Newest GPU driver, latest game version. Graphics card temperature doesn't go above 73 during gameplay. The game is added to all categories of exceptions in the anti virus.

After 1.0.4 came out the game didn't crash for about a day, now it does it frequently. GPU crash for unknown reasons bullshit. When it happens either both my screens go back for a while and the GPU is acting weird until I restart the machine (the game doesn't start, Afterburner can't see the temperature, but both screens still display my windows on full resolution) or the game crashes but the card keeps working normally (this still shows the unknown reason GPU crash in the error report).

What could possibly be causing this?
I was about 58 hrs into the game all of which was a very pleasing experience, though it has started to crash very often over the past 2-3 days, so much so that I have almost given up on it for now. I did notice that every time I verified the files, it came up with a 29mb download. Still, that didn't help as it would just crash within 15 mins. Verify again another 29mb download only to crash again. I am on windows 10, R9 3900x rtx 2080ti. I honestly doubt if it's a hardware issue any of us are having, and who the hell wants to under volt gpu just to play a game...cheers to those who have had success doing so, I meant no offense. I am reinstalling and haven't gotten to try it yet, but I am not hopeful that it will help. Will post back if it does
Wait, the game is launching for you guys?
Ragmand: Wait, the game is launching for you guys?
yes.
if yours isn't, update your graphics drivers.
Ragmand: Wait, the game is launching for you guys?
ast486: yes.
That was one of the first things I tried. I have the December 2020 version of my graphics drivers. I also know that the old drivers didn't get left behind because I just did a clean install of Windows last week (for unrelated reasons). It didn't work before the reinstall and it doesn't work now.
ast486: yes.
Ragmand: That was one of the first things I tried. I have the December 2020 version of my graphics drivers. I also know that the old drivers didn't get left behind because I just did a clean install of Windows last week (for unrelated reasons). It didn't work before the reinstall and it doesn't work now.
Sorry to hear it's not working for ya. :-s

Hopefully the next patch fixes it.
Do you guys with crashes have overclocked components? If so, try resetting everything to stock.
I've played for 40 hours with zero crashes, so this must be specific to some configs.