It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone having an issue on the stealth vr tutorial where the tag mechanic either doesn’t work or the game doesn’t acknowledge it? I tried tagging the four guards but the game doesn’t proceed any further.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
MiriOhki: Anyone having an issue on the stealth vr tutorial where the tag mechanic either doesn’t work or the game doesn’t acknowledge it? I tried tagging the four guards but the game doesn’t proceed any further.
yes, ran into this just now...
Ditto
MiriOhki: Anyone having an issue on the stealth vr tutorial where the tag mechanic either doesn’t work or the game doesn’t acknowledge it? I tried tagging the four guards but the game doesn’t proceed any further.
It wants you to tag all of the guards, then move towards the exit. Check they're all tagged (yellow indicator above them once tagged).
Worked for me even though I missed one of the guards. Might be worth trying to walk in front of one of the guards; IIRC the next step to trigger is the explanation of the alert indicators.
You need to mark all 4 solders.
Except that the tag button isn’t doing anything. Whether clicking the right stick or using the middle mouse button, the game doesn’t acknowledge anything. If it wasn’t for the fact that it does work in the system menu to bring up the controller layout, I’d have assumed it was misassigned.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by MiriOhki
Me too, very frustrating. Can't tag the guards, and I know my middle mouse button works. Can't back out of the tutorial. Can't play the game. Scared to make a new game in case the problem is still there.
Hi,
I have exactly the same behavior on my side.
Not sure how about mark works on guards... personally stuck on this tutorial.
MiriOhki: Except that the tag button isn’t doing anything. Whether clicking the right stick or using the middle mouse button, the game doesn’t acknowledge anything. If it wasn’t for the fact that it does work in the system menu to bring up the controller layout, I’d have assumed it was misassigned.
It's rather hard to spot. When you tag them there's a tiny yellow bar appears above their heads, it took me a couple of tries to notice it. The big problem is if you then try to tag them again you actually de-tag them.

Easiest way to check is probably to try tagging one, then put a wall between you and them. If you can still see them, they're tagged.
No problems here whatsoever, not a bug.

You sure you're marking them? You go into scan mode (Tab, Caps lock), press the button the game prompts you to use, small rectangles start floating above enemies, done.
I think i understand the problem.
It's probably and in my case about the mouse middle click.
Everyone face this issue has to check in key bindings menu if there mouse middle click is take in charge by the game or otherwise change this action with another key...

Update : I uninstall Logitech Options software and now the middle mouse click working correctly !
Post edited December 10, 2020 by zelker
I can replicate the bug. Changing the key binding does not changes anything.
There's no tiny yellow bar, I'm pretty sure the ennemies are not tagged.
I contacted the support, I'll paste the answer here when I got one.
zelker: I think i understand the problem.
It's probably and in my case about the mouse middle click.
Everyone face this issue has to check in key bindings menu if there mouse middle click is take in charge by the game or otherwise change this action with another key...

Update : I uninstall Logitech Options software and now the middle mouse click working correctly !
Thank you that fixed my mouse glitches
Akachi: No problems here whatsoever, not a bug.

You sure you're marking them? You go into scan mode (Tab, Caps lock), press the button the game prompts you to use, small rectangles start floating above enemies, done.
Well guess what happens? nothing. That's quite the reason why OP made this thread and others including me are experiencing this bug, that you somehow didn't encounter.
Post edited December 10, 2020 by Nonomak
Akachi: No problems here whatsoever, not a bug.

Nonomak: Well guess what happens? nothing. That's quite the reason why OP made this thread and others including me are experience this bug, that you somehow didn't encounter.
Before the mouse fix I encountered the same problem with the tutorial, what fixed it for me was trying differents key binds till one finally worked (with the tagging part)

the one that did it for me was F3 ... don't ask why, I have no idea