It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How is the game with the new patch added? Are all the bugs people were complaining about fixed now (in the PC version at least)?
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
temps: How is the game with the new patch added? Are all the bugs people were complaining about fixed now (in the PC version at least)?
A lot of bugs were fixed but still there are some bugs.
It's not perfect but it's leagues better than it was and they fixed all of the more glaring bugs I saw in my playthroughs.
Performance for me seems a lot more stable with less hitching and frame drops,

My PC aint beastly but its enough lol,
i7 7700k, RTX 3070, 16gb DDR4 and the game on one of my NVME drives

Bear in mind i am only gaming at 1080p (75hz monitors) but with everything turned up and raytracing enabled and it still hovers near enough over 60 without having to use dlss
With this patch "Cyberpsycho Sightings: On Deaf Ears" no longer progresses for me after picking up the archived conversations. Did not happen before the patch.
temps: How is the game with the new patch added? Are all the bugs people were complaining about fixed now (in the PC version at least)?
- No! After testing this game both on PS5 and on PC, there are still bugs in this game. The dialogue between quests and phone calls from NPCs are overlapping. I found a bug inside the main quest "Automatic Love" - I cannot progress and the mission locks me inside after completion (if others are experiencing it, report it to CDPR), some updates like disassembly of consumables removed were unnecessary. Overall, this game is still not functioning well.

I still think they need another update patch after 1.2 like a patch 1.21 or patch 1.3.

Sorry CDPR, but you're game is just not working good after 3 fucking months!
Post edited April 04, 2021 by Kigawwman
Launching in 2020, Alpha and Beta in 2021, RC in 2022 + hotfixes for the 2020 and 2021 packages, Final version 2023, plus updates for the 2021, 2022 and 2023 packages, goes gold in 2024.
they removed majority of bugs. however gameplay has hardly changed, and game world is still quite boring. Police system is still stupid, still can't interact with shops etc... etc... this is really Beta version of the game now.
They fixed over 500 bugs that are listed and many others that they didn't list. They wont be able to fix "all bugs" or even "most bugs" for many more patches to come if they are ever able to do it though. They fixed the most glaring bugs that have the largest impact such as known game breaking bugs, sidequest breaking bugs, crashes and other serious issues that prevent people from being able to play the game at all, or that make it a horribly bad experience, and then a number of smaller quality of life issues on top of that, some game balancing and some allegedly performance improvements (some people report better performance, some report worse, it's worse for me).

I'm encountering old bugs and even some new ones at about the same rate as before patch 1.2, but can confirm a bunch of the fixes from 1.2 also. This patch was a really great step forward, but it needs several more mega patches like this to have a chance at getting sorted out, and some parts of the game need to be rethought out such as AI completely. Whether they plan to do that or not remains to be seen though.

So the game is definitely better overall but far from "fixed", it's got a long way to go yet.
FTSO: Launching in 2020, Alpha and Beta in 2021, RC in 2022 + hotfixes for the 2020 and 2021 packages, Final version 2023, plus updates for the 2021, 2022 and 2023 packages, goes gold in 2024.
Hopefully they can get the game polished enough before Johnny Silverhand dies IRL in 2023.
Post edited April 06, 2021 by skeletonbow
banditory: they removed majority of bugs. however gameplay has hardly changed, and game world is still quite boring. Police system is still stupid, still can't interact with shops etc... etc... this is really Beta version of the game now.
Why is it boring?