It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My experience so far :
- Press F for a decent PC port (no qwerty/azerty/qwertz keyboard support? Rebinds locked? This is a BAD START, )
- Press and hold F to select answers, what's wrong with my 1234567 keys they don't look like X or Y enough?
- Game doesn't look great (is this that AA that CAN'T BE TURNED OFF?) or it's hidden in some other option?
- The movements and tutorial looks OK once passed the need to rebind everything to make sense
- Customization for a character I'll barely see, that's cool and fairly deep, that's actually a good point
- Straight into the action, that doesn't make much sense yet, but I'm sure it'll be clearer in the future
- End of tutorial : welcome to Night City => Crash to desktop
- The end.

So the question is in the topic title, how on earth did this passed gold status 6 months ago?
I know that making a game is a long and complex process, and looking at the delays and delays, I was afraid that the game quality was sub-par. I hoped that it was just because of some console bugs or some visual glitches.
Oh boy... Not only this is rather clear that it's a console port, it's even more obvious that QA has been seriously slacking...
Next time just delay the game and release when it's at least functional, I paid for a product, not a pre-alpha early access!
See you in another year.
low rated
Bourinos02: My experience so far :
- Press F for a decent PC port (no qwerty/azerty/qwertz keyboard support? Rebinds locked? This is a BAD START, )
- Press and hold F to select answers, what's wrong with my 1234567 keys they don't look like X or Y enough?
- Game doesn't look great (is this that AA that CAN'T BE TURNED OFF?) or it's hidden in some other option?
- The movements and tutorial looks OK once passed the need to rebind everything to make sense
- Customization for a character I'll barely see, that's cool and fairly deep, that's actually a good point
- Straight into the action, that doesn't make much sense yet, but I'm sure it'll be clearer in the future
- The end.

So the question is in the topic title, how on earth did this passed gold status 6 months ago?
I know that making a game is a long and complex process, and looking at the delays and delays, I was afraid that the game quality was sub-par. I hoped that it was just because of some console bugs or some visual glitches.
Oh boy... Not only this is rather clear that it's a console port, it's even more obvious that QA has been seriously slacking...
Next time just delay the game and release when it's at least functional, I paid for a product, not a pre-alpha early access!
See you in another year.
Idiot.
- The end.

See you in another year.
Yeah this is what happens when you have a toxic community that literally sends death threats to developers when they have to delay their game. What you paid for is a rushed game
- The end.

See you in another year.
Anakin-Skywalker: Yeah this is what happens when you have a toxic community that literally sends death threats to developers when they have to delay their game. What you paid for is a rushed game
That argument doesn't even make any sense, how death threats (if even real) would affect the development of a game?
All I thought is that they were delaying the game to iron out the bugs and stuff, that the game was ready, that everything we would get would be a couple of graphic issues, or some side quests glitches... What you usually expect from a game released by a big studio, like in AC Valhalla or Odyssey.
I wasn't expecting a poor console port where you can't even get after the tutorial before crashing to desktop.
Anakin-Skywalker: Yeah this is what happens when you have a toxic community that literally sends death threats to developers when they have to delay their game. What you paid for is a rushed game
Bourinos02: That argument doesn't even make any sense, how death threats (if even real) would affect the development of a game?
All I thought is that they were delaying the game to iron out the bugs and stuff, that the game was ready, that everything we would get would be a couple of graphic issues, or some side quests glitches... What you usually expect from a game released by a big studio, like in AC Valhalla or Odyssey.
I wasn't expecting a poor console port where you can't even get after the tutorial before crashing to desktop.
Never said death threats was what made the game be released early, the complaining and mass refunds certainly did - CDPR's stock dipped 20% after the last delay.

I have been playing for 6 hours and I'm yet to get a crash, I don't know what toaster you are trying to play this on but I didn't have any issues
Anakin-Skywalker: Never said death threats was what made the game be released early, the complaining and mass refunds certainly did - CDPR's stock dipped 20% after the last delay.

I have been playing for 6 hours and I'm yet to get a crash, I don't know what toaster you are trying to play this on but I didn't have any issues
Well, my "toaster" can run Escape from Tarkov at 50-80 FPS without issues, and if you look in this very forum, I'm not the only one having crashes on specific parts of the tutorial... So this goes beyond the "only this CPu with this GPu and this RAM model might crash" thing.
Anakin-Skywalker: Never said death threats was what made the game be released early, the complaining and mass refunds certainly did - CDPR's stock dipped 20% after the last delay.

Bourinos02: Well, my "toaster" can run Escape from Tarkov at 50-80 FPS without issues, and if you look in this very forum, I'm not the only one having crashes on specific parts of the tutorial... So this goes beyond the "only this CPu with this GPu and this RAM model might crash" thing.
I'm sure, there are a whole bunch of kids who bought their outdated computers 4 years ago on second hand and because they play a shitty game on medium that they can play this game on medium too... This game has a whole bunch of stuff around you - shadows, guns, people, trash in the streets, cars, headlights, buildings, yada yada, this isn't a walk and shoot type game where the enviroments are much smaller, there is a lot less to render.

Have you updated your drivers? I did that and I never had an issue
Anakin-Skywalker: I'm sure, there are a whole bunch of kids who bought their outdated computers 4 years ago on second hand and because they play a shitty game on medium that they can play this game on medium too... This game has a whole bunch of stuff around you - shadows, guns, people, trash in the streets, cars, headlights, buildings, yada yada, this isn't a walk and shoot type game where the enviroments are much smaller, there is a lot less to render.

Yeah, pretty much like an uglier version of Assassin's creed.

But yeah, so far I tried :
- Filecheck
- Game re-install
- Drivers re-update
- File check again

The crashes are very consistent among users, so far, it's possible that it's about AVX instruction set, but it might be too early to say...
Anakin-Skywalker: I'm sure, there are a whole bunch of kids who bought their outdated computers 4 years ago on second hand and because they play a shitty game on medium that they can play this game on medium too... This game has a whole bunch of stuff around you - shadows, guns, people, trash in the streets, cars, headlights, buildings, yada yada, this isn't a walk and shoot type game where the enviroments are much smaller, there is a lot less to render.

Bourinos02: Yeah, pretty much like an uglier version of Assassin's creed.

But yeah, so far I tried :
- Filecheck
- Game re-install
- Drivers re-update
- File check again

The crashes are very consistent among users, so far, it's possible that it's about AVX instruction set, but it might be too early to say...
Have you tried running it either borderless or fullscreen? That tends to help, also close everything on the background

Finally, are you overclocking? I can't overclock mine because it gets unstable and crashes the game, as soon as I stopped the crashing stopped
welcome to no man's cyberpunk andromeda... todd says: "it just works!"
Post edited December 10, 2020 by flowoeB
Anakin-Skywalker: Have you tried running it either borderless or fullscreen? That tends to help, also close everything on the background

Finally, are you overclocking? I can't overclock mine because it gets unstable and crashes the game, as soon as I stopped the crashing stopped
Yes, I have tried that as well, this isn't my first rodeo. Although it's a first on a AAA game, even when AC Unity was released, I stopped playing the game because it was dogshit, not because I couldn't play it because of gamebreakinig bug...