It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Denuq: its fucking bullshit man, we are all waiting for another 12 hours for it to unlock and some scumbag pissant streamers are playing it now, whats the fucking point man, if its playable by these pricks let all gamers play it now.. i hate this streamer fucking first bullshit, we all paid our fucking cash man

should just got free copy of the fucking game man, if you gonna treat gamers like second class cunts
jheadhunter: I totaly agree with you. Giving streamers (even if it is limited to the 'popular' ones), it is a slap in everyone elses face. If they can release it to them. why not to everyone.

Less swears wouldn't hurt though...
It's called Marketing, honestly, how exactly does them having it earlier affect you? Infact, it helps you, it makes games more profitable because they Stream it and convince people to purchase it which means the developer gets more money and is able/willing to do more in the future.
Streamers aren't even the backbone for these developers and yet they shit on us. Most streamers don't even buy the games and don't play it well. We waited years while these streamers probably didn't even know about the game last year.
It's most likely a contract thing with their partners, being it stadia, microsoft or sony or all of them.
Still this feels like slap in the face because of all the really really dumb decisions made before. I wrote that some weeks ago: CDPR most likely lost a LOT of reputation with a large part of their former fanbase/customerbase. It needs a long time to earn reputation but only moments to loose it.
jheadhunter: I totaly agree with you. Giving streamers (even if it is limited to the 'popular' ones), it is a slap in everyone elses face. If they can release it to them. why not to everyone.

Less swears wouldn't hurt though...
Ixixly: It's called Marketing, honestly, how exactly does them having it earlier affect you? Infact, it helps you, it makes games more profitable because they Stream it and convince people to purchase it which means the developer gets more money and is able/willing to do more in the future.
Of course they have a reason to do it. I dont oppose giving streamers access to the game, I just dont like it beeing exclusive.
And of course it affects me: if the game would be available to everyone, I'd be playing it, right now.
The problem i have is its not all streamers, just the big ones. I'm a small Time Streamer never really had a big hit to get viewers this was suppose to be my ticket, instead only the big ones get early access. The game Developers don't care about their backbone.
H0t_Noodles: The problem i have is its not all streamers, just the big ones. I'm a small Time Streamer never really had a big hit to get viewers this was suppose to be my ticket, instead only the big ones get early access. The game Developers don't care about their backbone.
Yeah - It sucks, but that's how the world works. High-end actors get an invitation to the Oscars gala, while low end actors can watch it on the television. That's how it is..
H0t_Noodles: The problem i have is its not all streamers, just the big ones. I'm a small Time Streamer never really had a big hit to get viewers this was suppose to be my ticket, instead only the big ones get early access. The game Developers don't care about their backbone.
small time streamers really never get AAA sponsors. if you are a decently sized one you may get pitched by a lot of indies or offers from smaller publishers like Paradox. but i've not once seen a <1m channel get Ubisoft or EA games for free.
This isn't true. Go on twitch and scroll down and you will see the game is flooded 1-3 viewer channels. The vast majority of streamers are small.
The list of people who got legit early access is very narrow. The big sites got access and a few handpicked streamers, that's it.

And the game was not really "ready for release", in the pre-patch version they got to play. That's pretty much the concensus from all of them. The game very badly needs that day 1 patch before it is released into the wild.

There's probably a reason why CDPR didn't give anyone permission to stream their own recorded gameplay before launch.
BloodNog: This isn't true. Go on twitch and scroll down and you will see the game is flooded 1-3 viewer channels. The vast majority of streamers are small.
I believe the collector's edition from Best Buy was shipped early with a playable game. It wasn't supposed to but Best Buy couldn't be bothered waiting.

I am pretty sure these small streamers don't actually have permission to stream early, but it isn't like Twitch would do anything about it either way.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by Arachnarok_Rider
JClosed: Yeah - It sucks, but that's how the world works. High-end actors get an invitation to the Oscars gala, while low end actors can watch it on the television. That's how it is..
It's not the worst, it appears like they can only upload an hour or two, all live streams I saw ended after an hour. So this isn't exactly them having access to the product early.
velimirius: was thinking of preordering on gog but after this move ill just do on steam instead, with crap move like this i wont support it with 100% cash going to them.
That is STUPID. You're adding DRM to the game that way. Yes it's only steams drm but it's still drm...

Also streamers playing the game early is what's called MARKETING. It's designed to get people who are on the fence or were waiting for gameplay to buy the game today or tomorrow.

You people need to relax and grow up
Forget about it, don´t watch. Im watching on YT how they restore a toy car delorean from back to the future so...xD
P2Wait, that's okay. We scrubs get bug free game.
Got to make sure to keep the big streamers big. By the time the rest of us get it, the bulk of viewers are already bored and onto the next title. Was hoping we'd finally be on an even playing field, guess not.
Post edited December 09, 2020 by siegeshot
Sufferwell: Why?

Game needs more exposure?

Do the game needs to be spoiled?
I think that there is this idea that streamers bring revenue - people that watch streamers either don't have the money to buy the games or have no interest in it, the idea that streamers make a game popular is stupid, streamers play what is popular and brings views to their channel....

CDPR at times has a big disconnect between what the gaming community actually wants and what the memers want, clearly this is one of those times