It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
This happens when you go with Bill "Covidvaxx-Psychopath" Gates.

I hope you have what you wanted with your poor DirectX Console Ports, instead going VulkanAPI that allows better
Plattform developing. You really deserve it, especially given the fact how you mocked the Linux Community.

Maybe next time you will be wiser.
eidgenosse63: This happens when you go with Bill "Covidvaxx-Psychopath" Gates.

I hope you have what you wanted with your poor DirectX Console Ports, instead going VulkanAPI that allows better
Plattform developing. You really deserve it, especially given the fact how you mocked the Linux Community.

What happened with the Linux community?

Bwahahahahahaha..... DirectX nor Vulkan has anything to do with the technical issues the game may have.
low rated

xXJayeDuBXx: Bwahahahahahaha..... DirectX nor Vulkan has anything to do with the technical issues the game may have.
Sure it wourld. VulkanAPI would helped speed the dev process.

But anyway, the game is overhyped and bad. I learned my lesson and will buy no more stuff here on gog. I dont support Gates Bootlickers.
Post edited December 19, 2020 by eidgenosse63
xXJayeDuBXx: Bwahahahahahaha..... DirectX nor Vulkan has anything to do with the technical issues the game may have.
eidgenosse63: Sure it wourld. VulkanAPI would helped speed the dev process.

But anyway, the game is overhyped and bad. I learned my lesson and will buy no more stuff here on gog. I dont support Gates Bootlickers.
What are you on about, physics and sequence triggers and ai nodes out of the correct order are causing the issues, Performance related problems are not that big except for that AVX thing probably a default option with their compiler
low rated

wayke: What are you on about, physics and sequence triggers and ai nodes out of the correct order are causing the issues, Performance related problems are not that big except for that AVX thing probably a default option with their compiler
Vulkan speeds the development process beacause its more portable.
Its a lot more portable, respect freedom in software and dont exclude linux gamers beacause Gates wanted and payed for it.
wayke: What are you on about, physics and sequence triggers and ai nodes out of the correct order are causing the issues, Performance related problems are not that big except for that AVX thing probably a default option with their compiler
eidgenosse63: Vulkan speeds the development process beacause its more portable.
Its a lot more portable, respect freedom in software and dont exclude linux gamers beacause Gates wanted and payed for it.
What are you on about Vulkan is one of the hardest to use it pays off in performance but it's not as friendly as the Directx library's there is less performance on DirectX but there's no problem running this game in Linux for my self or others using Proton ?.

What are you doing.
low rated
wayke: What are you on about Vulkan is one of the hardest to use it pays off in performance but it's not as friendly as the Directx library's there is less performance on DirectX but there's no problem running this game in Linux for my self or others using Proton ?.

What are you doing.
Its not only about performance. Its about portabilty.
wayke: What are you on about Vulkan is one of the hardest to use it pays off in performance but it's not as friendly as the Directx library's there is less performance on DirectX but there's no problem running this game in Linux for my self or others using Proton ?.

What are you doing.
eidgenosse63: Its not only about performance. Its about portabilty.
Right and what platform is missing out ? there's no ARM port so Mobile and Nintendo Switch are being hard done by now ?.
There really people that believe an API could save a project?

Gosh...
Na. Vulkan in a bloody nightmere to develop for.
Post edited December 19, 2020 by OldOldGamer

Bye Felicia.

Bwahahahahahhaaha....did someone try to play their new fancy game on old hardware and are now upset??? You know, when you lick boots you start complaining on game forums while acting like a child!
low rated

xXJayeDuBXx: Bwahahahahahhaaha....did someone try to play their new fancy game on old hardware and are now upset??? You know, when you lick boots you start complaining on game forums while acting like a child!
I have a nice PC, its not that problem. To blame is CDPR that wants to sell a next Gen Game on an old plattform and now face the consequences.

And yes, Vulkan allows better portability. Or why you think does Grinding Gear Games changes their API from DirectX to Vulkan for Path of Exile?

The Future is Linux and Vulkan. You will see.
xXJayeDuBXx: Bwahahahahahhaaha....did someone try to play their new fancy game on old hardware and are now upset??? You know, when you lick boots you start complaining on game forums while acting like a child!
eidgenosse63: I have a nice PC, its not that problem. To blame is CDPR that wants to sell a next Gen Game on an old plattform and now face the consequences.

And yes, Vulkan allows better portability. Or why you think does Grinding Gear Games changes their API from DirectX to Vulkan for Path of Exile?

Ok, I was wrong and you have a nice computer. So Path of Exile moving to Vulkan is your argument that the Vulkan API is better? This thread has falling off the rails, just enjoy being a hating hipster and loving all those games that use Vulkan.
eidgenosse63: I have a nice PC, its not that problem. To blame is CDPR that wants to sell a next Gen Game on an old plattform and now face the consequences.

I hope your right about linux all we need is a good driver setup. It's been awhile but if it would go main stream I would love it.