It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

xXJayeDuBXx: Bwahahahahahhaaha....did someone try to play their new fancy game on old hardware and are now upset??? You know, when you lick boots you start complaining on game forums while acting like a child!
eidgenosse63: I have a nice PC, its not that problem. To blame is CDPR that wants to sell a next Gen Game on an old plattform and now face the consequences.

And yes, Vulkan allows better portability. Or why you think does Grinding Gear Games changes their API from DirectX to Vulkan for Path of Exile?

The Future is Linux and Vulkan. You will see.
how can you mention poe.. a game that doesnt run smoothly on a nasa computer if you play in group :-/

and WHAT does bill gates have to do with this lol
Post edited December 19, 2020 by zatom.gozu
low rated
eidgenosse63: I have a nice PC, its not that problem. To blame is CDPR that wants to sell a next Gen Game on an old plattform and now face the consequences.

And yes, Vulkan allows better portability. Or why you think does Grinding Gear Games changes their API from DirectX to Vulkan for Path of Exile?

xXJayeDuBXx: Ok, I was wrong and you have a nice computer. So Path of Exile moving to Vulkan is your argument that the Vulkan API is better? This thread has falling off the rails, just enjoy being a hating hipster and loving all those games that use Vulkan.
Above all i see the connection China -> Gates -> Money -> DirectX -> Bad Ports and Consequences. This is the way it goes if you sell yourself to the devil. Do i sound dramatic? Maybe.

And honestly, i reject the way the managment threats their employees. They are not your slaves. Stop abusing and exploiting them. They have rights.

Im so upset with all this global Diversity Bullshit Corporations that think they can exploit humans like they want and sells products based on lies and hype.

Welcome in the Age of Cyberpunk.

zatom.gozu: how can you mention poe.. a game that doesnt run smoothly on a nasa computer if you play in group :-/

Connect the dots. If you are not capable, then its not my fault.
Post edited December 19, 2020 by eidgenosse63
xXJayeDuBXx: Ok, I was wrong and you have a nice computer. So Path of Exile moving to Vulkan is your argument that the Vulkan API is better? This thread has falling off the rails, just enjoy being a hating hipster and loving all those games that use Vulkan.
eidgenosse63: Above all i see the connection China -> Gates -> Money -> DirectX -> Bad Ports and Consequences. This is the way it goes if you sell yourself to the devil. Do i sound dramatic? Maybe.

And honestly, i reject the way the managment threats their employees. They are not your slaves. Stop abusing and exploiting them. They have rights.

Im so upset with all this global Diversity Bullshit Corporations that think they can exploit humans like they want and sells products based on lies and hype.

zatom.gozu: how can you mention poe.. a game that doesnt run smoothly on a nasa computer if you play in group :-/

eidgenosse63: Connect the dots. If you are not capable, then its not my fault.
i think you are not even seeing the dots nor the lines

gog is drm-free platform, in contrary to every other platform and especialy on the "new rising star epic"
cyberpunk would be the first drm-free release, but "your gate conspiracy guys" all love drm like denuvo and they keep telling gamers that nobody would buy their game without drm cause everybody would only pirate it

if cyberpunk successes it would be drm-free AAA success, no more good reasoning to attach that stupid denuvo on all other games
thats why cyberpunk was being bashed by media even before release (i remember articles saying cyberpunk is transphobic because of that "mix it" advertisement for example)
so you say its all a conspiracy that cp doesnst run well, yea they were heavily manipulated
I have never seen so obvious bait in my entire life. If you people were fish you'd be the first ones on the market stands.
The guy is a clueless, crazed by conspiracies bolshevik.

Both Vulkan and DirectX12 are bare metal APIs, designed to offload the driver and give more power into the hands of the developers to achieve better performance, in a way similar to dedicated console APIs. They are very thin wrappers around the GPU and basically shaped by its hardware and as such offer similar performance and concepts. All this also makes them harder to master.

Xbox is using DirectX as GPU API and Sony have their own proprietary API. There is no Vulkan there.

Basically he is angry that the the APi created by the evil COVID spreading corporation is gaining over the open Vulkan.

It is hard to blame particular subsystem for the state of the game, because the bugs are all over the place - AI, physics/collision detection, audio system, graphics, what not. It was released too early, this is.
Post edited December 19, 2020 by ivanx
eidgenosse63: Im so upset with all this global Diversity Bullshit Corporations that think they can exploit humans like they want and sells products based on lies and hype.

Same. I have hated the way the world is setup for several decades. That corporations can dictate what people should buy. And exploiting workers no matter the cost to their health. It's bullshit!

zatom.gozu: thats why cyberpunk was being bashed by media even before release (i remember articles saying cyberpunk is transphobic because of that "mix it" advertisement for example)
so you say its all a conspiracy that cp doesnst run well, yea they were heavily manipulated
The what? Who cares about those mentally delusional idiots? What is the point of putting transgender people in a game? It serves no purpose. It doesn't add anything to the story. It's just more useless bullshit to ignore.
Post edited December 19, 2020 by REG2012
eidgenosse63: Im so upset with all this global Diversity Bullshit Corporations that think they can exploit humans like they want and sells products based on lies and hype.

REG2012: Same. I have hated the way the world is setup for several decades. That corporations can dictate what people should buy. And exploiting workers no matter the cost to their health. It's bullshit!

zatom.gozu: thats why cyberpunk was being bashed by media even before release (i remember articles saying cyberpunk is transphobic because of that "mix it" advertisement for example)
REG2012: The what? Who cares about those mentally delusional idiots? What is the point of putting transgender people in a game? It serves no purpose. It doesn't add anything to the story. It's just more useless bullshit to ignore.
Agreed. All these bloody idiocracy add nothing and serve nothing.
eidgenosse63: This happens when you go with Bill "Covidvaxx-Psychopath" Gates.

I hope you have what you wanted with your poor DirectX Console Ports, instead going VulkanAPI that allows better
Plattform developing. You really deserve it, especially given the fact how you mocked the Linux Community.

Maybe next time you will be wiser.
Hey obnoxious Linux guy,

Linux accounts for ~3% of the desktop market, 80% of the issues and 99% of the whiney little bitches.
The great thing about Linux is it's free, as in you are free to fuck off.

Yours sincerely,

a fellow Linux enthusiast.

P.S It's you Stallman pricks that give the rest of us a bad name.
low rated
eidgenosse63: This happens when you go with Bill "Covidvaxx-Psychopath" Gates.

I hope you have what you wanted with your poor DirectX Console Ports, instead going VulkanAPI that allows better
Plattform developing. You really deserve it, especially given the fact how you mocked the Linux Community.

Maybe next time you will be wiser.
Fulf: Hey obnoxious Linux guy,

Linux accounts for ~3% of the desktop market, 80% of the issues and 99% of the whiney little bitches.

Yours sincerely,

What are you trying to tell me? I cant hear you beacause its sound so retarded.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2400/1*Gv5inn4cms39hXHHFxyXLg.jpeg

You are not a LInux Enthusiast, surely not ;)

REG2012: Same. I have hated the way the world is setup for several decades. That corporations can dictate what people should buy. And exploiting workers no matter the cost to their health. It's bullshit!

REG2012: The what? Who cares about those mentally delusional idiots? What is the point of putting transgender people in a game? It serves no purpose. It doesn't add anything to the story. It's just more useless bullshit to ignore.
??
actually in cyberpunk it does make sense,and its a wordplay on the word "mix"...
cause you "mix" technical stuff in your body, like "mixing" a drink or "mixing" gender.. did you even play the game?
and even if it is just for pr it would be justified cause the game needs to sell, its not a topic of the game, its an advertisement picture on the vendor machines what makes sense
my point was how media instantly jumped on cyberpunk to call it transphobic

Absolutely correct.

Its nothing more than predictive Programming what they do. Like Hollywood, same Masters in the Background.
zatom.gozu: ??
actually in cyberpunk it does make sense,and its a wordplay on the word "mix"...
cause you "mix" technical stuff in your body, like "mixing" a drink or "mixing" gender.. did you even play the game?
and even if it is just for pr it would be justified cause the game needs to sell, its not a topic of the game, its an advertisement picture on the vendor machines what makes sense
Who cares about some in game advertising? It's just some picture. It's not important. Who cares about what the media said? I ignore those mentally deficient peasants.

Yes I haven't played anything else since release.

Gender doesn't exist. It's a human construct. There's male and female. Anything else is in your head. I can say I'm a 70ft giant that can stomp on buildings. Doesn't make it real.
eidgenosse63: Absolutely correct.

Its nothing more than predictive Programming what they do. Like Hollywood, same Masters in the Background.
+1 :)
Post edited December 19, 2020 by REG2012
Fulf: Hey obnoxious Linux guy,

Yours sincerely,

eidgenosse63: What are you trying to tell me? I cant hear you beacause its sound so retarded.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/2400/1*Gv5inn4cms39hXHHFxyXLg.jpeg

You are not a LInux Enthusiast, surely not ;)
Hey it's that old man who yells at clouds, who you definitely wouldn't trust with your niece
zatom.gozu: ??
REG2012: Who cares about some in game advertising? It's just some picture. It's not important. Who cares about what the media said? I ignore those mentally deficient peasants.

Yes I haven't played anything else since release.

Gender doesn't exist. It's a human construct. There's male and female. Anything else is in your head. I can say I'm a 70ft giant that can stomp on buildings. Doesn't make it real.
eidgenosse63: Absolutely correct.

REG2012: +1 :)
i think we talk past each other and im tired to explain myself
zatom.gozu: i think we talk past each other and im tired to explain myself
lol