It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey, without spoilers please, I found a blanket which is marked as quest item in the drive-in theater and I'm unable to find any information about it anywhere.

Is it safe for me to keep playing after picking this item up or should ignore it until I get a certain mission that involves the drive-in theater?

thanks.
Replying for exposure. Hopefully a master samurai can help you out, OP.
JAD2012: Hey, without spoilers please, I found a blanket which is marked as quest item in the drive-in theater and I'm unable to find any information about it anywhere.

Is it safe for me to keep playing after picking this item up or should ignore it until I get a certain mission that involves the drive-in theater?

thanks.
Does the blanket have a name or just labeled "blanket"? There is a mission at the drive-in but nothing about a blanket ever comes up.
Timbroski: Replying for exposure. Hopefully a master samurai can help you out, OP.
Thanks!
Outsiders: Does the blanket have a name or just labeled "blanket"? There is a mission at the drive-in but nothing about a blanket ever comes up.
It has a description when scanned, but it's just a blanket, no special name or owner. Thing is, the item is nowhere to be seen in my inventory after picking it up, and it's a quest item because it had this yellow exclamation mark.

Edit: the blanket is in the projector room, sitting on the shelf next to the door.
Post edited March 18, 2021 by JAD2012
Timbroski: Replying for exposure. Hopefully a master samurai can help you out, OP.
JAD2012: Thanks!
No problem :) Hopefully the other person checks the thread soonish and you can get an answer. Have a good one!
JAD2012: It has a description when scanned, but it's just a blanket, no special name or owner. Thing is, the item is nowhere to be seen in my inventory after picking it up, and it's a quest item because it had this yellow exclamation mark.

Edit: the blanket is in the projector room, sitting on the shelf next to the door.
I went back and I found the blanket... I'm not sure what it is used for because I finished all the missions and never needed it. I noticed that you do pick up a lot of items in this game marked as mission items that don't get used. My bet is it was supposed to be used by the Devs but they never got around to it.
JAD2012: It has a description when scanned, but it's just a blanket, no special name or owner. Thing is, the item is nowhere to be seen in my inventory after picking it up, and it's a quest item because it had this yellow exclamation mark.

Outsiders: I went back and I found the blanket... I'm not sure what it is used for because I finished all the missions and never needed it. I noticed that you do pick up a lot of items in this game marked as mission items that don't get used. My bet is it was supposed to be used by the Devs but they never got around to it.
Perhaps it might have been needed for your "date" but they decided to remove the need for it
Post edited March 19, 2021 by mad_crease

Outsiders: I went back and I found the blanket... I'm not sure what it is used for because I finished all the missions and never needed it. I noticed that you do pick up a lot of items in this game marked as mission items that don't get used. My bet is it was supposed to be used by the Devs but they never got around to it.
Will report back once I get the mission involving the drive-in theater and tell if I was able to use it.

Thanks all!