It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's a 9.7 GB patch.
fotoman1949: It's a 9.7 GB patch.
Yep same for me right now, it´s at 20%. And my cyberpunk 2077 folder on my drive has doubled to 120Gb from 59Gb it was reading yesterday. This has to do with the decryption of the files Im guessing.
ohhhh thank god its not a whopping 40GB+ as my internet sucks

phew
The disk on which the game is located has a total of 113 GB of free space, after installing Cyberpunk, 51.6 GB of free space is left. Now I read on this forum that the update that has appeared is about 9-10gb but gog shows me that there is not enough space. After all, even the requirements show 70gb of free space.
szjudo: The disk on which the game is located has a total of 113 GB of free space, after installing Cyberpunk, 51.6 GB of free space is left. Now I read on this forum that the update that has appeared is about 9-10gb but gog shows me that there is not enough space. After all, even the requirements show 70gb of free space.
Probably game is allocating to decompress the files. My guess is that min requirement does NOT include the patches.
szjudo: The disk on which the game is located has a total of 113 GB of free space, after installing Cyberpunk, 51.6 GB of free space is left. Now I read on this forum that the update that has appeared is about 9-10gb but gog shows me that there is not enough space. After all, even the requirements show 70gb of free space.
Razor_Reaperr: Probably game is allocating to decompress the files. My guess is that min requirement does NOT include the patches.
I'm furious. I can't even add space to this disk.
Razor_Reaperr: Probably game is allocating to decompress the files. My guess is that min requirement does NOT include the patches.
Just finished the update and got my disk space back, from 120Gb to 59Gb again.
edgain77: Just finished the update and got my disk space back, from 120Gb to 59Gb again.
Me too. That was weird. I wonder where they're hiding that extra 9.7 gig lol.
edgain77: Just finished the update and got my disk space back, from 120Gb to 59Gb again.
fotoman1949: Me too. That was weird. I wonder where they're hiding that extra 9.7 gig lol.
Lel, Im gonna take the ignorance is bliss approach, just let it do it´s own thing, get the game prepared so we can have a crazy experience. I still have my nvidia drivers to install and mouse drivers too since my last one is dodgy so I got a new one (yet to install). It will probably break tonight from playing xD.