It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

is there going to be a pre-download of today's patch so those of us with average internet can play at release? or did the predownload come with it automatically?

i mean it don't really matter, was just curious if me and friends should plan some group streaming in our discord to play "together" ...we had planned on streaming each other our character creation and stuff...but we'll put it off till tomorrow night if some of us have to make the large patch...
This question / problem has been solved by SirCarcassimage
Wizard_Beard: is there going to be a pre-download of today's patch so those of us with average internet can play at release? or did the predownload come with it automatically?

i mean it don't really matter, was just curious if me and friends should plan some group streaming in our discord to play "together" ...we had planned on streaming each other our character creation and stuff...but we'll put it off till tomorrow night if some of us have to make the large patch...
Id like ot know this as well.
Wizard_Beard: is there going to be a pre-download of today's patch so those of us with average internet can play at release? or did the predownload come with it automatically?
I'm curious about this too. I mean, what's the point of a Pre-Load if you have to download another patch the same size of the game when it unlocks. Kind of defeats the purpose.
ukmstrider: I'm curious about this too. I mean, what's the point of a Pre-Load if you have to download another patch the same size of the game when it unlocks. Kind of defeats the purpose.
i've been reading through some other threads and seems like for PC at least the patch should be much much smaller than the retail hard copy/console patch....but this isn't confirmed by any CDPR staff....there are logical points made in other threads but with my limited knowledge of code/programming i cannot personally confirm...
My preload just started downloading a 9.7GB patch.
Yeah I just hit "check for updates" and it's downloading.
Same here.
wicked cool...thx all
I already downloaded the pre predownload, now galaxy try to install the update but fails everytime. What can i do?
Vertigoth: I already downloaded the pre predownload, now galaxy try to install the update but fails everytime. What can i do?
Make enough room. It needs an additional 60 GiB (or slightly more) during the installation.