It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Yes, preloads are only through the launcher. I assume that on December 10th, we'll be able to download the install files.

It's downloading now, maxing out my connection (60MB/s). However, I can't download the extras. Launches a cyberpunk.net webpage and asks a username and password. The ones from my GOG account don't work, so I suppose this will only work on December 10th.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by Over
The first time i use Gog Galaxy and it works very well for me. :-)
Well craptastic.... My home internet is at the best of times 6mb/s and after hitting the install button in Galaxy... a whopping .5mb/s (Yes... 1/2 of 1 mb/s)

That's why I've been planning to stat the download remotely at a site with better connection, then drive there in a few hours to copy the install files...

Well... This... Just... Sucks.

I should have just slept in, lol.
Great, I have Windows 7 and GOG Galaxy doesn't even work on it. Can't preload.
Punkgenerator: Well craptastic.... My home internet is at the best of times 6mb/s and after hitting the install button in Galaxy... a whopping .5mb/s (Yes... 1/2 of 1 mb/s)

That's why I've been planning to stat the download remotely at a site with better connection, then drive there in a few hours to copy the install files...

You might still be able to copy the files. If you copy them into your GOG Galaxy Games folder and then tell it to install there it might recognize it as already being installed and just update it to have registry files and such. I might be wrong though.
Installed, at last. ^_^
Punkgenerator: Well craptastic.... My home internet is at the best of times 6mb/s and after hitting the install button in Galaxy... a whopping .5mb/s (Yes... 1/2 of 1 mb/s)

I think you can install it with GOG Galaxy in that remote site. And then copy the entire games folder (i.e. ../GOG Galaxy Games/Cyberpunk 2077) or wherever you have installed it.

Then copy it on your local computer under ../GOG Galaxy Games/Cyberpunk 2077
Then launch an install of Cyberpunk 2077 on your local computer and choose that main folder (i.e. just ../GOG Galaxy Games , without Cyberpunk 2077, it will add that automatically)

I have not tested this (my local internet is very good) but I bet that it will scan the existing folder and recognize the existing files and won't redownload the whole thing again. Worth a try at least.

The problem is that this is just the base game, there will likely also be a big day 1 patch, but I guess you could use the same approach with that
i try download and it dont work, i retart
Be patient :-P

Better to not know how many people try to download in the same time !
vincentlussier
Be patient :-P

Better to not know how many people try to download in the same time !

gog is good thing. quwstion is why when servver is ovwrload it dont comment true. we have 1000 peoles try download, server is ocerload... but it show like freeze this is unprpfessional. like cd prokect dont want peoples run it before 10 they commemt we dont want spiler nthen i dont want bad becouse i see on youtube this games is bringing very bad. when i safw momey i buu it and and it was normal but qhen they start this like secret cop... secrecy or like governmwmts false flag is very bad. if transparency is no show then it is very bad. what cd project are doing bomb to be ouse when usa comment top secret it is danger for pwopñes. we are speaking for game not for then why so much secrecy... sharing info with who buy it can help make it better. very bad for this company include they merchant cost very much money. a hat for maybe 20 euro max... in chinede shop i can found it for 1 euros. in 2020 there was lie pandemic and people dont have money how they are gonna pay 20 eutos for hat. this is clear way that game company are doing what they want and law say nobody is abowe law. clear this wilñ be last game i buy. lets see becouse we buy game and need wait to 10 12 2020 but this who work on game had the game on they hands and they can play. so this is bad. peoples who work on something and release it they dont have to have it. firdt piblic the worling class. after that secrecy

resume message. developer of cyberpynk 2077 true show what computer industry are doing like making bomb lile decrecy... but other peoples have copy of game and byer need to wait until release date. it is like they make something will help humankimd yes it will help peoples pay much for elecrricity.
Over: Yes, preloads are only through the launcher. I assume that on December 10th, we'll be able to download the install files.
It literally says so on the library page:
Pre-load all the necessary files to install Cyberpunk 2077 through the GOG GALAXY app. The offline installers will be available when the game is released on 10th December.
MaybeRikku: i have bought the physical for pc can i also preload?
Matchstickman: Do you have your copy in your hands yet? If so, then you should have a code for the gog version. If not, then sadly you will have to wait until whomever you bought it from decides to ship it out to you.
yeah i just got information from my retailer the game is already on its way and should be in my hands tomorrow 9th so i can still preload :)
Do you need the key to preload? I dont have my key yet, and the game doesnt show up anywhere. Restarting and reinstalling didnt solve the issue :(
oli.ahrndt: Do you need the key to preload? I dont have my key yet, and the game doesnt show up anywhere. Restarting and reinstalling didnt solve the issue :(
yes eventually CDP kinda forgot ppl who bought physical edition and you need the key that was in the package god knows when it will ship out for me to pre-load it.