It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The offline downloaders are not there yet (in my account at least).
jheadhunter: But you can download it directly from gog.com, withouth using GOG Galaxy?
Stargazer: I haven't tried that. I am using GOG Galaxy.
Ok thx for the answer. I cant download it directly from gog.com and GOG Galaxy dosen't work (it shows that I have 0 games... probably server issues).
Stargazer: I haven't tried that. I am using GOG Galaxy.
jheadhunter: Ok thx for the answer. I cant download it directly from gog.com and GOG Galaxy dosen't work (it shows that I have 0 games... probably server issues).
Same here, on both accounts, hope they fix it soon...
jheadhunter: Ok thx for the answer. I cant download it directly from gog.com and GOG Galaxy dosen't work (it shows that I have 0 games... probably server issues).
BlancheOne: Same here, on both accounts, hope they fix it soon...
GOG Galaxy works now, after reinstalling it

59Gb, rather fast download speed. The download-servers seem to handle it remarkably well...
Post edited December 07, 2020 by jheadhunter
cyberpunk doesnt even show in galaxy, despite having it preordered on gog

lmao all good...
Post edited December 07, 2020 by Walfersama
BlancheOne: Same here, on both accounts, hope they fix it soon...
jheadhunter: GOG Galaxy works now, after reinstalling it

59Gb, rather fast download speed. The download-servers seem to handle it remarkebly well...
Awesome, just had to shut it down and re-open it!
I can't find any download button on GOG web or galaxy....
I can hit the install button on Galaxy and it does start to download ... However my home internet is very slow... will take a week at this rate.

Trying to download it on a friends box from gog.com, but no 'download offline backup installer' option.
airgstring: I can't find any download button on GOG web or galaxy....
The download is real. Only on 4gig/59gig now
You have to use GOG galaxy. If it dosent work: restart or reinstall it.
Is an offline install file from browser available, anyone know?

I need to download without installing and move install file(s) to a different pc.
If you go to the game in your Library (Galaxy 2.0) then you should see the "Install" Button, press it and it should start the Download
Wulf145: If you go to the game in your Library (Galaxy 2.0) then you should see the "Install" Button, press it and it should start the Download
Thank you.
After few times of re-activated GOG luncher, - finally Cyberpunk is appeared in owned game section.
Have a good day :)
Thanks, but as stated, I need to download the install files and move them to a different PC. Installing from Galaxy is useless to me.
Punkgenerator: Thanks, but as stated, I need to download the install files and move them to a different PC. Installing from Galaxy is useless to me.
I cant download it directly from gog.com too. I think only gog galaxy works for now.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by jheadhunter