It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello !

Does someone know if we could pre download Cyberpunk 2077 if we preordered it, so that at the official launch the game is made playable by a tiny patch ?
I have a very bad download speed (ADSL) and it will be awsome to play the game day 1 and not wait about 14 hours for the game to download.

Thanks !
This question / problem has been solved by Turbo-Beaverimage
Jean-Remi: Hello !

Does someone know if we could pre download Cyberpunk 2077 if we preordered...
https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/36815/global-release-timings
Jean-Remi: Does someone know if we could pre download Cyberpunk 2077 if we preordered it, so that at the official launch the game is made playable by a tiny patch ?
Yes, it'll be available from Dec 7 (Mon), 12:00 (noon) CET.
Jean-Remi: Does someone know if we could pre download Cyberpunk 2077 if we preordered it, so that at the official launch the game is made playable by a tiny patch ?
Turbo-Beaver: Yes, it'll be available from Dec 7 (Mon), 12:00 (noon) CET.
Ok, thank you !!
This equates to 6am EST, 5am CST, 4am MST, and 3am PST for those who are time-zone challenged.
i hear there will also be a day 1 patch of 40gb so prepare accordingly
Post edited December 07, 2020 by Pochusaurus
i have bought the physical for pc can i also preload?
MaybeRikku: i have bought the physical for pc can i also preload?
Do you have your copy in your hands yet? If so, then you should have a code for the gog version. If not, then sadly you will have to wait until whomever you bought it from decides to ship it out to you.
MaybeRikku: i have bought the physical for pc can i also preload?
Preload is digital purchasers only on PC, unless your physical copy retailer chooses to send you the code prior to the physical.
It is 12:03 CET, the countdown has disappeared 5 minutes ago.
No download available.
12.05 CET. Downloading
Hurricanesan: It is 12:03 CET, the countdown has disappeared 5 minutes ago.
No download available.
For me the Install Button is active but upon clicking it, I recieve the message that there are 'Server problems'.

I guess that CDPR Servers are a bit overwhelmed at the moment ;-)

Update: All working fine, FW config error on my end.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by Wulf145
No download available.
I just checked. Download is now available. There are even a couple of things listed under "Extras" but instead of downloads there are links to the cyberpunk.net site which are password-protected. Obviously not everything is working as intended.
No download available.
Stargazer: I just checked. Download is now available. There are even a couple of things listed under "Extras" but instead of downloads there are links to the cyberpunk.net site which are password-protected. Obviously not everything is working as intended.
But you can download it directly from gog.com, withouth using GOG Galaxy?
jheadhunter: But you can download it directly from gog.com, withouth using GOG Galaxy?
I haven't tried that. I am using GOG Galaxy.

Update: There's no download on the website. I guess preload is on GOG Galaxy only.
Post edited December 07, 2020 by Stargazer