It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm wondering if this is a bug within the Fixer gigs?

If you go to the map, you'll see a bunch of green handshake icons. If you hover above them, it will show you a Fixer and tell you how many gigs they have available for you and a slide-type bar. Well, I highlighted one of the Fixers that said I had 0/22 gigs available, but that Fixer wasn't at the location when I showed up. I guess 0/22 means I have no gigs left with this Fixer.

But I want to know how to do what the patch notes say about new Fixer gigs will appear gradually in sets as your standing increases, and a fixer will offer you another set of gigs only after the previous set is completed in a given district. Completing all the gigs for a fixer will earn you a special reward. To see the progress of your standing with a fixer, hover over their icon on the map screen and check the completed gigs.

I'm not seeing additional gigs and not getting a special reward.
That's probably the Cyberpsycho sighting jobs. Have you started these yet? Are you playing a new game? You can't visit the fixer right away, but once you've met, they are located in an office at the top of an elevator.
bullis1: That's probably the Cyberpsycho sighting jobs. Have you started these yet? Are you playing a new game? You can't visit the fixer right away, but once you've met, they are located in an office at the top of an elevator.
Yea, I've finished all the side missions including Cyberpsychos, and no, I'm playing a previous, older game. I only checked with one Fixer so I'll check the rest and see what happens.