It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I remember reading that a paypal dispute and/or charge back could jeopardize one's account somehow.

I don't want that, but I'm tired of waiting with no response in nine days. I realize that they are overwhelmed, but I don't really care about that anymore. Since they knew they were releasing an unfinished game, they should have bolstered their refund department.

Perhaps they could hire more people with the money they received from the 13 million sold they were recently bragging about.
meatwizard: I remember reading that a paypal dispute and/or charge back could jeopardize one's account somehow.

I don't want that, but I'm tired of waiting with no response in nine days. I realize that they are overwhelmed, but I don't really care about that anymore. Since they knew they were releasing an unfinished game, they should have bolstered their refund department.

Perhaps they could hire more people with the money they received from the 13 million sold they were recently bragging about.
PC version is fine, xbsx version is fine. If you tried to do a paypal dispute it'd look like fraud to me.
meatwizard: I remember reading that a paypal dispute and/or charge back could jeopardize one's account somehow.

siegeshot: PC version is fine, xbsx version is fine. If you tried to do a paypal dispute it'd look like fraud to me.
LMAO okay.

Ignore the CDPR SHILLS.

Go to paypal and start a complaint but don't escalate to a claim. I got my refund in 24h after waiting a week.
It will depends how tolerant Gog are, but yes credit card charge back or Paypal dispute is usually a good way to get your account banned on most online shop as it's usually considered by them as being a credit card fraud attempt. It's supposed to be a last recourse not the first thing you pull out, that's also why most bank / Paypal gives you 90+ days, so that you can try "normal means" to get your money back before filling a dispute.