It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello,
... yeah, you read that right.

Post Patch 1.2 it seem the automatic despawn of your cars once you move some 200-300m away from them ceased to work. Initially I found it hillarious, that strolling through Aldecaldos camp I had a marker for my Emperor that I left back in Kabuki.

It stopped being funny now that I have 10 different markers for different owned vehicles being already spawned in the world - some in an offroad middle of nowhere, some parked in the parking slots throughout the City, some left abandoned on the streets blocking the traffic ever since.

Is there a way to forcefully despawn them, so they don't clutter the world (and the map with their icons) anymore?
Other than parking them all in Badlands, and utilising Projectile launcher with HE or incendiary round (or the 100+ stash of all tiers of Frag grenades I managed to accumulate)?
Post edited April 07, 2021 by Andrzejef
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
I got the same problem, sad to see it's not been addressed 3 months later.

So I resorted to just shooting my own cars until they blow up.
To despawn vehicles:

DespawnPlayerVehicle(vehicleID : GarageVehicleID);

List of vehicle IDs:
https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/521?tab=files
I also found this to be kind of annoying.
I hope they fix this in the next patch.