It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Outsiders: I came into CDPR game a little late so when I grabbed Witcher 3, all the DLCs were already released. I'm not sure but do you or does anyone know the release dates for those DLCs because I always heard that Witcher 3 had problems and bugs. Not as bad as Cyberpunk but still had them.
Although a sample of one (myself) is never a good sample, I did not have any major issues with Witcher 3 at launch - no frequent crashes, game-breaking bugs forcing me to reload an earlier save or persistent and irritating video glitches. I heard and read about a lot of these but personally did not have them in my game to any significant degree - certainly wasn't camping on the forums or waiting for patches in great anticipation like it seems to be the case with CP2077 crowd.

Conversely CP2077 irritated me with poor sluggish performance (despite running it on RTX 3090), endless visual bugs which did detract from performance and one or two game-breaking bugs where I had to go back to an earlier save - luckily i'm the person that saves the game every 10 minutes or so. CP2077 did not crash to desktop - was very stable from this perspective - maybe less than 5 times over the entire playthrough the game crashed.

So I disagree vocally with the view that W3 was as buggy as CP77 at launch - in my view supported by my own experience it was not even close.
midrand: Although a sample of one (myself) is never a good sample, I did not have any major issues with Witcher 3 at launch - no frequent crashes, game-breaking bugs forcing me to reload an earlier save or persistent and irritating video glitches.
That's for sure. Sample of one does not really tell much. In December I took a couple of weeks off from work, told my family dad is now going to be unavailable and not to come in to dad's game room. I started playing and after playing 2-3 days straight I was pretty happy. I expected more bugs as I saw almost none. Especially after playing AC Valhalla that was riddled with bugs. (I still can't take screenshots as F12 is an insta-crash in AC Valhalla.) The only distracting bug I remember was things exploding when you go close to some items. But I didn't even notice the lack of police AI since I was playing a pacifist Netrunner and as such I didn't go on killing sprees in the city centre.

And after those 2-3 days I decided to take a small break and go on to the forums to see how awesome other people thought the game was. And... at first I was confused. Are they talking about the same game? What bugs? What crashes? Runs nicely on 4k with ray tracing on. Maybe there are two different games with the same name?

It took me tens of hours of gameplay to see my first t-pose. The first and only t-pose. After one update I had my clothes vanish in the menu. Nekkid V. And I noticed that if I wear a helmet and look into a mirror, the helmet is off, but so if my hair. But that's about it. Glitches. No bugs that stopped me advancing a quest or anything. And reflections were slightly annoying when you carry someone since V is not in the reflection -- just a floating body. So my problems were minor that can exist in any game.

But I have since learned that yes, people see a lot of bugs. A lot. I cannot trust my experience with Cyberpunk 2077 as any indication how the game runs on other people's systems.

But I am still patiently waiting for the free DLCs and the (paid) expansions and don't mind that they are fixing the game. I understand my experience is not the same and those people who have trouble running the game entirely should be priority. I can wait until everyone can enjoy Night City before returning for the DLCs and expansions. I keep that part in check that keeps screaming "but I don't have those bugs! Why should I wait for the bugfixes? Just release those expansions already!"
At this point, any bug fixes are good bug fixes.
Post edited June 20, 2021 by CymTyr
Is the 1.23 GOG patch download available?
Maztervader: Is the 1.23 GOG patch download available?
I don't know if the stand alone patch is available yet, but if you load up Galaxy, it'll automatically patch your Cuberpynk 7721 game.

(Yes, that was intentional. It's Cuberpynk until it's fixed.)
Ok. Thank you
Post edited June 20, 2021 by Maztervader
Maztervader: Is the 1.23 GOG patch download available?
Yes. Both via Galaxy and offline installer from the website were available at the time of writing the original post.

Via Galaxy the download size seemed to be 600 MB.

The offline installer you can download from the website was 602 MB.