It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Patch 1.23 is out.

Patch notes: https://www.cyberpunk.net/en/news/38612/patch-1-23

GOG Galaxy 2.0 download size: 600MB
Offline installer size: 602MB

Quests & Open World

Space Oddity

- Fixed an issue where the "Open the package" objective could change location.

Gig: Family Matters

- Fixed an issue where Juliet's car could disappear on sight after completing the quest.
- Fixed a streaming issue in Juliet's house.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to enter Juliet's house if the player didn't meet either of the Attribute requirements.

The Heist

- Fixed an issue where Jackie could go through glass.
- Fixed an issue preventing some guards from attacking the player.
- Fixed an issue where the "Search the Arasaka officer" objective could remain active after fulfilling it.
- Fixed an issue where the mech didn't spawn in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue where some Arasaka guards could clip through the door.
- Fixed an issue where some guards could spawn on player's sight.
- Fixed an issue where Arasaka officer's body could be unaccessible, making the player unable to loot the shard and blocking progression.

The Nomad

- Removed unnecessary button prompts.

The Hunt

- The news segment in the shard from River will now properly play audio.

The Beast in Me

- Fixed an issue where progression could be blocked if the player left Claire after the Santo Domingo race too early.

Queen of the Highway

- Fixed an issue where the Basilisk could clip through some of the trees.

Down on the Street

- Fixed an issue where there were no quest-related dialogue options when talking to Wakako.

Forward to Death

- Smoke and dust will no longer flicker when riding the Basilisk.

Gig: Goodbye, Night City

- Fixed an issue where progression could get blocked after rescuing Bruce if the player called Delamain.

Path of Glory

- Fixed an issue where V could get stuck in the AV if they stood at the landing spot before it arrived.

Gig: No Fixers

- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to open the door to Dakota's garage at the end of the quest.
- Fixed an issue where Iris could teleport instead of walking.

Gig: Getting Warmer...

- Fixed an issue where fixer's car could drive straight through the intersection instead of turning right.
- Fixed an issue where the prompt to use the coolant on 8ug8ear could still be selected while plugging her out, which could break the animation.
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to pick up 8ug8ear.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs could spawn underground, blocking progression.

Gig: Many Ways to Skin a Cat

- Fixed an issue where notifications from Regina regarding this gig could appear during The Heist.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to connect to the computer after failing the quest by destroying the van, which resulted in player getting stuck.
- Fixed an issue where progression could get stuck on the "Go to the Revere Courier Servies facilities" objective.

Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floor

- Fixed an issue where after collecting the information the next objective to send it to Regina wouldn't appear.

Cyberpsycho Sighting: On Deaf Ears

- Fixed an issue where after collecting the information the next objective to send it to Regina wouldn't appear.

I Fought the Law

- Fixed an issue where River wouldn't be present at the meeting spot before entering Red Queen's Race.

The Pickup

- Fixed an issue where one of the Maelstromers was T-posing.

Gameplay

- Fixed an issue where after killing a NPC and stealing their car, their body could get stuck in the car.

- Adam Smasher will no longer receive damage during animations between his attack phases.

- Fixed an issue where dropping a NPC's body caused too much destruction.

- Cataresist cyberware should now work properly.

Visual

- Fixed Johnny's spectral appearance in various quests.

- Fixed various issues related to clipping in NPCs' clothes.

- Fixed appearance of rocks in the Badlands.

Stability and performance

- Numerous crash fixes in animations, UI, scene, physics and gameplay systems.

- Memory optimizations and memory management improvements in various systems (reducing the number of crashes).

- Various console CPU optimizations.

- Memory and I/O improvement leading to fewer instances of NPCs with identical appearances spawning in the same area, and to improved streaming.

PC-specific

- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to click the upgrade button while playing with 1280x720 resolution.

- Fixed an issue where toggling the Windowed and Fullscreen modes with Alt+Enter made the game appear unresponsive.

- A popup message asking to verify integrity of game data will now be displayed when incomplete or corrupted game data is detected.
Still no fix for Small Man, Big Evil... :(
still haven't fully allowed rebinding of keys, so left-handed people, or people using non qwerty keyboards can't play it comfortably
to small, with too little fixes
Post edited June 17, 2021 by Csumbi
frogthroat: GOG Galaxy 2.0 download size: 600MB
Can't tell for more civilized parts of the world but for me Galaxy 2.0 tries to suck in 40GB (!!!).
What. The. Heck.

Upd. Oh. I got it.
'Check for updates' fails to find the update. But, somehow, game files verification triggers instead. Which results in 40GB download.
#thanksIguess
Post edited June 17, 2021 by Mirrorio
6 months and no content fixes or additions... just your basic bugs. This is getting depressing :(
Starkrun: 6 months and no content fixes or additions... just your basic bugs. This is getting depressing :(
Over 7 months... Game came out on 12/10/2020. I was hoping to hear some news about a DLC or something close to it...
Starkrun: 6 months and no content fixes or additions... just your basic bugs. This is getting depressing :(
Outsiders: Over 7 months... Game came out on 12/10/2020. I was hoping to hear some news about a DLC or something close to it...
Wow, your hopes are high!
I turned out to be just bored enough to see if the game now, after 7 months of patching, would at least run out of the box. I launched, new game, selected life path, and wha-BAM, the game crashed my GPU driver so hard, I had to re-plug my display to get my GPU to remember it even exists. Then, the crash reporter, stating the game had flatlined, confirmed the sending of the crash report, which was a lie, since there was absolutely zero network activity.

At least it didn't BSOD my system like it did the uncountable times back when I put about 500h of playtime into it right after launch, I guess. This game is such a quirky oddball. Nothing else is behaving quite like it on my system.
Outsiders: Over 7 months... Game came out on 12/10/2020. I was hoping to hear some news about a DLC or something close to it...
Development time is one of the rare things that is not really their fault at this time. They've had delays and the data breach first halted development, and even after they resumed, it was limited. But if I were to speculate, I guess the free DLC stuff is still coming this year. The game is returning to Playstation store on 21/6/2021 and according to interviews they got only 40% of the team working on bugfixes. This leaves 60% to do something else. My guess is DLC and expansions.

And the DLCs and expansions, I would much rather wait this time. I don't want them to repeat 10/12/2020. Rather, make sure the DLCs and expansions actually work before releasing.

The state of the game is also probably delaying the DLCs. Although they have different people working on bug fixes and DLCs, customers are not the smartest people. If they were to release a DLC while there are major bugs, gamers who experience those bugs would go nuts. There would be wailing and gnashing of teeth why they release a DLC when there are bugs to be fixed. So also our behaviour is probably a factor delaying the DLCs.
BlackSun: . I launched, new game, selected life path, and wha-BAM, the game crashed my GPU driver so hard
frogthroat: The game is returning to Playstation store on 21/6/2021 and according to interviews they got only 40% of the team working on bugfixes. This leaves 60% to do something else. My guess is DLC and expansions.
Thats after they cut the team after launch, what the hell are they doing to the FLAGSHIP game of the company!?

By this exact same time frame from release No Man's Sky was dropping the Atlas Rising content update which was the 3rd major content boost after 15 patches between launch and Atlas Rises. Their team was even less then CDP after the massive cut... how can so few people do so much better then the entirely of a company worth billions?

Even the modders are doing better then the team at CDP, and being silent is not helping them. All I have is disappointment for a company I once truly loved and supported.
Starkrun: Thats after they cut the team after launch, what the hell are they doing to the FLAGSHIP game of the company!?
Dang. This I didn't know about. I thought the team remained the same, but they set 60% to do other tasks than bugfixes.

Either way, sounds a bit like a bad move from the management. What bugs people have, I think the split to 40% bugfixing and 60% other tasks came a bit too early. If they are confident the amount of bugs is being handled by the remaining fixers, I guess. If there's some fundamental changes in the code that will fix things but doesn't require many people to look at it at the same time, having other devs sitting idle is not going to help, so in this case it's good to allocate them to developing the DLCs and expansions. But if the fixes require multiple code changes in multiple places, then of course it would be better to have more people working on the fixes. But what kind of changes are required -- we don't know and CDPR is not telling.

But if the whole team is now reduced, that sounds bad. Do you have any link about this?

Starkrun: Even the modders are doing better then the team at CDP,
Maybe CDPR wants to be the new Bethesda in all the wrong ways?
BlackSun: Wow, your hopes are high!
I turned out to be just bored enough to see if the game now, after 7 months of patching, would at least run out of the box. I launched, new game, selected life path, and wha-BAM, the game crashed my GPU driver so hard, I had to re-plug my display to get my GPU to remember it even exists. Then, the crash reporter, stating the game had flatlined, confirmed the sending of the crash report, which was a lie, since there was absolutely zero network activity.

At least it didn't BSOD my system like it did the uncountable times back when I put about 500h of playtime into it right after launch, I guess. This game is such a quirky oddball. Nothing else is behaving quite like it on my system.
I'm sorry to hear of these issues you are having with the game and your system. I know I built my system back in November 2020 and I was looking for a gaming system but I built it with Cyberpunk 2077 in mind.

CPU: Intel Core i9-9900KS 4 GHz 8-Core Processor
Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 AORUS ULTRA ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
Memory: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB FTW3 ULTRA GAMING Video Card

Just some of the parts I purchased but I'm happy to say that I never had one single problem playing CP and I played it with all options/graphics maxed out. I finished the game at 100% and I've always been sort of lucky when it came to game not bugging out on me.
frogthroat: Development time is one of the rare things that is not really their fault at this time. They've had delays and the data breach first halted development, and even after they resumed, it was limited. But if I were to speculate, I guess the free DLC stuff is still coming this year. The game is returning to Playstation store on 21/6/2021 and according to interviews they got only 40% of the team working on bugfixes. This leaves 60% to do something else. My guess is DLC and expansions.

And the DLCs and expansions, I would much rather wait this time. I don't want them to repeat 10/12/2020. Rather, make sure the DLCs and expansions actually work before releasing.

The state of the game is also probably delaying the DLCs. Although they have different people working on bug fixes and DLCs, customers are not the smartest people. If they were to release a DLC while there are major bugs, gamers who experience those bugs would go nuts. There would be wailing and gnashing of teeth why they release a DLC when there are bugs to be fixed. So also our behaviour is probably a factor delaying the DLCs.
I came into CDPR game a little late so when I grabbed Witcher 3, all the DLCs were already released. I'm not sure but do you or does anyone know the release dates for those DLCs because I always heard that Witcher 3 had problems and bugs. Not as bad as Cyberpunk but still had them.

I do know CDPR had trouble with cyberhacking and data breach so I know additional time will be needed but I guess my post went into my lack of patience of wanting to get back into the game after not playing it for the past 3 months.
Starkrun: By this exact same time frame from release No Man's Sky was dropping the Atlas Rising content update which was the 3rd major content boost after 15 patches between launch and Atlas Rises. Their team was even less then CDP after the massive cut... how can so few people do so much better then the entirely of a company worth billions?

Even the modders are doing better then the team at CDP, and being silent is not helping them. All I have is disappointment for a company I once truly loved and supported.
Simple, more people, more problems. Why you are surprised that modders are doing better? They always are doing better. Why being silent is not helping them? Its not what NMS team do after releasing their game? They shut up and start working on game.
Outsiders: I'm not sure but do you or does anyone know the release dates for those DLCs because I always heard that Witcher 3 had problems and bugs.
[url=https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Category:The_Witcher_3_patches]https://witcher.fandom.com/wiki/Category:The_Witcher_3_patches[/url]

Check the release date of the game (18/5/2015) and check the release date of patch 1.31.
Your expectations were all wrong. This is what I told everyone last year.
I was right, you know.