It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Does anybody know whether Cyberpunk 2077 will run on an Nvidia GeForce GTX970M graphics card?
Post edited December 11, 2020 by chrisartist
Hello!
Well, I play the game with my GTX960 which has, according to userbenchmark.com, only slightly better stats than your 970M .. Of course you can't expect high settings or high fps, I play on medium graphic settings with about 30-40FPS, and I haven't encountered any problems so far, apart from some minor graphic bugs that still seem to be part of the game
chrisartist: Does anybody know whether Cyberpunk 2077 will run on an Nvidia GeForce GTX970M graphics card?
Well it runs with this cartd... I have this card too, in my ROG g751J Laptop. I just have tested the game for 1 hour, so i can't say how good it will work in Night City. Settings all on medium, Fps ranged from 22 to 60 fps, but most of thje time it is at 33 fps.
Sol don't expect high quality settings with this card (even if other AAA-Titles are running MUCH SMOOTHER).
The Game-Enginge is part of the biggest dissapointment. The Witcher Engine was so great and beautiful, don't expect this from the new engine here!
Wow, just wow, I'm playing this game on a 980(desktop) and it plays like shit, had to set my settings to low-medium to even get it playable

Using a 3700x, GTX980, NVMe SSD(m.2) and 32GB Ram
I tried playing on a GTX 1070 and it's awful. Everything on low, can't maintain even 45 FPS.

I tried gettng a refund, but apparantly customer service is overwhelmed at the moment.
Post edited December 11, 2020 by harlekein
Thanks for your replies. it would appear that my graphics card is not preventing the game from running, then, even though performance would not be the best.

I couldn't get the game to start. I clicked "play"and all I got was an error message that said "Your game has flatlined: send a report". This was with a fully updated version.

I asked for a refund and managed to get one, after going through a number of unnecessary hoops.

Maybe I'll try again in a few months, when they've got the game working properly and it's on sale. :-)

Ah! Now I know why the game won't run! I'm using Windows 8.1 because I don't want to have to bother changing all the privacy settings in Windows 10 to block Microspy. The system requirements do say Windows 7 or 10, but I didn't notice these before, because it never occurred to me in my wildest imaginings that the developers wold not support Windows 8!
Post edited December 12, 2020 by chrisartist