It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi, I'm currently doing my fifth over six ending, which is the secret ending, but with my stealth/netrunner build I can't even pass trought the first bunch of ennemies. Did some of you managed to beat it with a similar build (and if so which specs should I choose to got a decent DPS for this part), or is it worthless and I should take back my first playthrough based on ranged combat ? No spoil on the following events please, as I said I'm still in the first fight room :)
It is possible with non-lethal stealth Netrunner build. Not necessarily so stealthy at all times, but running away and using Memory Wipe or Reboot Optics helps.

Max out your Quickhacking skills, use Contagion with max duration, max jumps, etc. Shock those who don't drop from Contagion. I didn't even have any lethal quickhacks assigned. Oh yeah, and the crit perk helps and make sure your crit chance is high. Lots of RAM and high RAM recovery. All the good stuff for a Netrunner.

Not easy, but doable. You just need to run away a lot, use cover and peek to use quickhacks.

Not exactly sure which ending you mean with the 5/6, but I went through them all with a Netrunner build. I think my 5th ended on the roof.
frogthroat: It is possible with non-lethal stealth Netrunner build. Not necessarily so stealthy at all times, but running away and using Memory Wipe or Reboot Optics helps.

Max out your Quickhacking skills, use Contagion with max duration, max jumps, etc. Shock those who don't drop from Contagion. I didn't even have any lethal quickhacks assigned. Oh yeah, and the crit perk helps and make sure your crit chance is high. Lots of RAM and high RAM recovery. All the good stuff for a Netrunner.

Not easy, but doable. You just need to run away a lot, use cover and peek to use quickhacks.

Not exactly sure which ending you mean with the 5/6, but I went through them all with a Netrunner build. I think my 5th ended on the roof.
By fifth ending I meant I already did 4 out of 6 endings and was doing my 5th ending, but I was not referring to any ending order or anything. I didn't get any trouble with the 4 endings I did before, this is the only one undoable at the moment, like I can shoot the mecas for a while but their HP doesn't seems to decrease. In your answer, are you talking about the ending in general or specifically the secret one, where (SPOILER AHEAD)
you attack arasaka alone with johnny ?
Anyway thanks for your answer, I'm starting to look for the best cyberdeck, quickhack, ...
Kixrogu: (SPOILER AHEAD)
Yes. That one. I did that one last. It's difficult, but doable. I think it took me 3 tries and I was at level cap with max int and the whole quickhacking perk tree done.

Run, hide, max RAM and RAM recovery, get Legendary quickhacks and still make sure you have enough health items. Get a Legendary chip that allows you to have as many quickhacks as possible.

It's not going to be easy.
frogthroat: It's not going to be easy.
Yeah, definitly, after all this is supposed to be a suicide mission but yesterday after more than 10 times dying in the first room and on my 11th attempt I noticed my weapons were uneffective against araska's mecas I thought something was wrong.

Which cyberdeck do you think will be the best for this situation ? Arasaka, Netwatch, Tetratronic ? Also which quickhacks would be useful here ?
Kixrogu: Arasaka, Netwatch, Tetratronic ?
I went by specs. I can't remember the name. I only looked at the numbers. One of the Legendary ones has many slots and a lot of RAM.
Kixrogu: Also which quickhacks would be useful here ?
Not sure if it still works, but I had Contagion and that worked somewhat against mechanical enemies as well. I haven't played with the new updates so I don't know how well they work. But maxed out contagion did some damage. Because it jumps it was a good one. Otherwise pretty much anything else is more effective.

So I usually sent the Contagion and then start switching between Short Circuit and Overheat in more 1v1 situations. Contagion was kind of "fire and forget" thing and while it gnaws off on enemies a little, I concentrated on using the more effective ones against single enemies.

I guess other quickhacks might be more effective, but I was doing a non-lethal play so my options were limited. But that Short Circuit did pretty good damage.

If you need to get away quickly, Reboot Optics and Memory Wipe are good for giving you time to do that. Reboot Optics also jumps.

I don't think I needed Weapon Glitch in this one. I mainly used it in quests if there was a heavy sniper nearby.

Oh, and don't neglect Breach Protocol.

I went there waaaay over-prepared and still had to try again. And again.