It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

chmegma: if you are willing to accept
My acceptance is irrelevant. They are fixing things whether you or I accept it or not. It will not come a second earlier even if both of us would find this delay unacceptable. Even if we would be muttering under our breaths while disapproving of this.

"They should", "they've had", yeah yeah, sure sure. Ifs and whatifs and shoulds and coulds. The situation is, a new patch is not out. The situation is, they are working on it. On top of that, free DLCs are coming. Even expansions are coming. We just don't know when, no matter how hard we stomp our feet.

chmegma: what that means in the practical sense is that i am getting my money back
I think that ship has sailed, but good luck.
chmegma: if you are willing to accept
frogthroat: My acceptance is irrelevant. They are fixing things whether you or I accept it or not. It will not come a second earlier even if both of us would find this delay unacceptable. Even if we would be muttering under our breaths while disapproving of this.

"They should", "they've had", yeah yeah, sure sure. Ifs and whatifs and shoulds and coulds. The situation is, a new patch is not out. The situation is, they are working on it. On top of that, free DLCs are coming. Even expansions are coming. We just don't know when, no matter how hard we stomp our feet.

chmegma: what that means in the practical sense is that i am getting my money back
frogthroat: I think that ship has sailed, but good luck.
there you go again, with those little passive aggressive jabs

there is no muttering. i straight up spoke my mind. politely and to the point. no stompping of feet, mainly because i am an adult but also because i only have one:)

i logged in to see if they had fixed this yet. they have not. i requested my money back.

so, again, if you are willing to wait, more power to you. i am not.
chmegma: there you go again, with those little passive aggressive jabs
I am talking about what is, not what could, should or would have been.

My hints that your rage is impotent and your demands are childish should be irrelevant.

chmegma: so, again, if you are willing to wait, more power to you. i am not.
I doubt they would refund the game after 200h so my willingness to wait is irrelevant.

Also, I have other games.

Speaking of which, I think I will go and kill Hoof Puff.
Abishia: i don't believe it that much.

Software engineering is what they do for a living it's like saying CIA got hacked.....
or the baker starved to death.

see the problem?.
the whole hacking story sounds fake
frogthroat: Yes. I see the problem: You do not understand internet.

https://www.bankinfosecurity.com/5-million-google-passwords-leaked-a-7299

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Pictures_hack

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_PlayStation_Network_outage

https://www.keepnetlabs.com/the-biggest-data-breaches-in-the-first-half-of-2020/

https://www.microbilt.com/news/article/15-million-credit-accounts-hacked

https://bgr.com/tech/data-leak-exposes-biggest-password-trove-of-all-time-online-5930388/

I mean, a 16-year old boy hacked into Apple's servers:
https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/aug/17/melbourne-teen-pleads-guilty-to-hacking-into-apple-network

Where have you been the past ... since the internet was invented if you don't know that data leaks, breaches and hacks are surprisingly common and affect even the biggest tech companies?
chmegma: as the customer, i am allowed to be angry and demand a working patch
frogthroat: And a working patch is coming. No one at CDPR has said they stopped working on them. It just takes time. Being angry is your choice and you can be as angry as you want even after you get the working patch.

I also would like to have the free DLCs and the expansions already. But I understand it may take time so I choose not to rise my blood pressure over it. Life if choices. If being angry is your thing, go for it.
ah have you look at the dates? internet almost did not exist back then
Abishia: ah have you look at the dates? internet almost did not exist back then
What are you on about?
Abishia: ah have you look at the dates? internet almost did not exist back then
frogthroat: What are you on about?
that cyber security was still a word that needed to be invented, unlike 2020
Abishia: that cyber security was still a word that needed to be invented, unlike 2020
What are you talking about? When?

Do you refer to those links I posted? The earliest in those is 2011 and that's hardly the early days of the internet -- cyber security existed back then. The latest is from a week ago. I am pretty sure cyber security as a concept existed a week ago. One of the links was about several security breaches in the first half of 2020.

Those links have a wide variety of breaches spanning over the last 10 years. I think your gotcha failed. Miserably.
Abishia: that cyber security was still a word that needed to be invented, unlike 2020
frogthroat: What are you talking about? When?

Do you refer to those links I posted? The earliest in those is 2011 and that's hardly the early days of the internet -- cyber security existed back then. The latest is from a week ago. I am pretty sure cyber security as a concept existed a week ago. One of the links was about several security breaches in the first half of 2020.

Those links have a wide variety of breaches spanning over the last 10 years. I think your gotcha failed. Miserably.
LOL if people think 2011 was the dawn of internet they really should pay more attention in history class.
Nephilim88: LOL if people think 2011 was the dawn of internet they really should pay more attention in history class.
He's just trying his best to show that CDPR's hack was somehow unique and should have not happened to any big tech company.

Funny that he first mentioned that "it's like CIA getting hacked".

Well....
https://www.technologyreview.com/2020/06/16/1003738/theft-of-cia-hacking-tools-spotlights-spy-agencys-lax-security/

I think 34 TB of stolen data in 2016 constitutes as a fairly large data breach.
chmegma: there you go again, with those little passive aggressive jabs
frogthroat: I am talking about what is, not what could, should or would have been.

My hints that your rage is impotent and your demands are childish should be irrelevant.

chmegma: so, again, if you are willing to wait, more power to you. i am not.
frogthroat: I doubt they would refund the game after 200h so my willingness to wait is irrelevant.

Also, I have other games.

Speaking of which, I think I will go and kill Hoof Puff.
passive aggressivce and condescending

just awesome. you must be blast at parties
chmegma: passive aggressivce and condescending

Since you decided you prefer to talk about me rather than about the subject, you do now see how complaining about development time in this case is not the smartest thing to do?

CDPR did many, many things wrong. Lying to customers is one thing that you could concentrate on. That's a legitimate issue. There's no need to invent issues that are not there.
chmegma: passive aggressivce and condescending

frogthroat: Since you decided you prefer to talk about me rather than about the subject, you do now see how complaining about development time in this case is not the smartest thing to do?

CDPR did many, many things wrong. Lying to customers is one thing that you could concentrate on. That's a legitimate issue. There's no need to invent issues that are not there.
it's ok, dude. someone will love you eventually. you just need to work on that personality a bit