It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i got it working too. took few hours to detect the new beta update but the overlay is working fine now.
https://i.ibb.co/Sv0X1VG/gog-overlay.png
Attachments:
I received the update as well. :) Now the Overlay works.
Sarafan: I received the update as well. :) Now the Overlay works.
Which is the version number?
Dimerite: Which is the version number?
Well that was a little strange. Yesterday I received an update and after activating the beta today I received an update message which had the same changes as yesterday update. So it looks like the version of the client is the same, but the overlay works. Or maybe I read something wrong. :) Anyway the current client version is 2.031.1 in my case. Checked it with right clicking on the Galaxy .exe file and choosing Properties.
I have in-game overlay enabled. I have public beta enable. There's still no overlay when I press/hold Shift+Tab. So I checked the game's config and see that I can't even enable the overlay, the option is grayed out. Is it b/c of my client version? I am running 2.0.30.20, but should I be at 2.0.31? I have restarted multiple times to get the 2.0.31 prompt, but to no avail.

Thanks for any and all help!

(I'd attach screenshots of my config screen for the game, but GOG forums aren't allowing me to)
Post edited December 12, 2020 by cheesesteak7
cheesesteak7: I have in-game overlay enabled. I have public beta enable. There's still no overlay when I press/hold Shift+Tab. So I checked the game's config and see that I can't even enable the overlay, the option is grayed out. Is it b/c of my client version? I am running 2.0.30.20, but should I be at 2.0.31? I have restarted multiple times to get the 2.0.31 prompt, but to no avail.

(I'd attach screenshots of my config screen for the game, but GOG forums aren't allowing me to)
GOG overlay does not work on all games. It isn't working for me either. Very strange that CDPR wouldn't get it enabled on their in-house developed game, but what can you do.
cheesesteak7: I have in-game overlay enabled. I have public beta enable. There's still no overlay when I press/hold Shift+Tab. So I checked the game's config and see that I can't even enable the overlay, the option is grayed out. Is it b/c of my client version? I am running 2.0.30.20, but should I be at 2.0.31? I have restarted multiple times to get the 2.0.31 prompt, but to no avail.

INsaneyAC: GOG overlay does not work on all games. It isn't working for me either. Very strange that CDPR wouldn't get it enabled on their in-house developed game, but what can you do.
But ppl in this thread have it working. They've shown how. But their way is not working for me. I think it's GOG just being buggy, not CDPR missing out on supporting overlay for the game completely.
So annoying. Feels like most of problem have people who buyed game on GOG.

I'm wondering if I can refund the game and buy it on steam?
Post edited December 12, 2020 by okatoka
okatoka: So annoying. Feels like most of problem have people who buyed game on GOG.

I'm wondering if I can refund the game and buy it on steam?
Don't do that, you can use the Steam Overlay with the fps counter if you add the game to steam as a "Non-Steam game"
i don t have the OVERLAY on Cyperpunk 2077 avaiable either, kinda strange CDPR fucks
over their own launcher like this.

Yes on other games the Galaxy overlay just works fine, yes i have the most recent version
installed 2.0.30 (another annoying bug that updates don t work except for manually doing them)
via executable.
That's strange, the achievements and overlay work for me. The only thing about the overly is it seems to just be "chat" and nothing else. But I've gotten achievement notifications since the beginning.

The one thing I did notice is that the first screenshot I take after starting the game always has a second notification that it failed to save to disk.
Started working randomly today after another restart. Just an update for me, to give any others out there hope!
GOG Galaxy is still in beta. The update that adds the overlay is also in beta. So it's basically a double beta. That's probably why some of you can't access the overlay in the game. Probably it'll get fixed in the future.
for now Cyberpunk 2077 does not support GOG´s overlay, probably the problem comes from this.

Sorry for my bad english.