It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I installed CP 2077 and I checked graphics setting. I saw that neither DLSS nor HDR worked on my config. I have Nvidia RTX 3000 series card and monitor with hdr (HDR 400). I have no idea why. I reinstalled my graphics drivers ( i have the most recent ones) and checked integrity of files (checks/repair function in gog) about 6 times but still problem occurs.
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
RazePL: I reinstalled my graphics drivers
Did you do a clean reinstall of drivers? Apparently there is some sort of a problem with upgrading the drivers.

See the comment from RanaSaab27:
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/geforce-graphics-cards/5/418705/cant-enable-dlss-in-cyberpunk-2077-on-rtx-2060-but/

In a nutshell:
1. Remove old drivers
2. Download the latest
3. During installation, choose Advanced
4. Make sure "Clean install" is selected
5. Install the rest of the way normally

And the comment above it has a link to optimisation. First fix the drivers, then do the optimisation:
https://www.nvidia.com/en-gb/geforce/news/cyberpunk-2077-optimize-rtx-settings/

If the HDR gives you trouble even after you get the DLSS working, check your Windows settings.

Settings > System > Display and make sure HDR and advanced color is turned on.
RazePL: I reinstalled my graphics drivers
Another approach is to use Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU).
As I've read, video drivers' maintainers themselves prefer to use it over their official uninstaller.
RazePL: I installed CP 2077 and I checked graphics setting. I saw that neither DLSS nor HDR worked on my config. I have Nvidia RTX 3000 series card and monitor with hdr (HDR 400). I have no idea why. I reinstalled my graphics drivers ( i have the most recent ones) and checked integrity of files (checks/repair function in gog) about 6 times but still problem occurs.
What I've found true about HDR support in games is that much is left up to the game developer as to the quality of support. Early on in '19/'20 I thought there was maybe something wrong with my GPU or my monitor in the event of HDR support in games--which looked like crap! Literally. But since then, with the same GPU (5700XT), and then even with my former monitor, a BenQ EW-3270U HDR 10 (software HDR only, uncertified) games like Baldur's Gate 3 early access looked better in HDR than in SDR--that was the first game that seemed to live up to the promise of HDR. Since then, still with the 5700XT, I've bought a DisplayHDR 1000 VESA-certified monitor (Philips 43" Momentum) that blows me away in HDR support for BG3, No Man's Sky, RDR2, and Resident Evil 8, to name the most prominent I HDR games I own! The Windows software support is really coming along for HDR these days--but in any game claiming to support HDR the game developer is chief in determining the quality of the HDR support.