It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SPOILER ALERT!!!

When is she supposed to contact you for the romance option? i just helped her with Maelstrom, talked to her outside of their base and she hasn't contacted me after that.
Post edited December 23, 2020 by Mentat2020
First - you should use spoiler tag
Second - do not wory too much about future. If did it right she will cal you some day. Or maybe she will not. Get some sleep or do some side gigs.
rbialo: First - you should use spoiler tag
Second - do not wory too much about future. If did it right she will cal you some day. Or maybe she will not. Get some sleep or do some side gigs.
I edited the post to include a spoiler warning but that is all I can do.
rbialo: First - you should use spoiler tag
Mentat2020: I edited the post to include a spoiler warning but that is all I can do.
If I remember right, I ended up texting her after being done with Maelstorm.
Mentat2020: When is she supposed to contact you for the romance option? i just helped her with Maelstrom, talked to her outside of their base and she hasn't contacted me after that.
She will contact (text message) in V's apartment. I don't remember before or after V. will take her gift (new loot box on a floor).
Mentat2020: SPOILER ALERT!!!

When is she supposed to contact you for the romance option? i just helped her with Maelstrom, talked to her outside of their base and she hasn't contacted me after that.
Don't expect too much out of this "romance".