It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I would like to buy physical map of the game or even print it where can I get it ?
It looks like the only way to get the physical map/stickers/postcard is to buy a physical copy of the game. Here's a link to GameStops site which has these details listed.

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/playstation-4/games/products/cyberpunk-2077/202330.html?msclkid=e15ae51eb55f11ec6148baccea7e0e5d&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Tinuiti_BNG_NB_PLA_New&utm_term=4582558320189641&utm_content=New&gclid=e15ae51eb55f11ec6148baccea7e0e5d&gclsrc=3p.ds
I am looking for the physical map only.
Yeah, I got that. This looks to be the only way you can get one if you aren't willing to print one out at a smaller scale.
metalgod88: Yeah, I got that. This looks to be the only way you can get one if you aren't willing to print one out at a smaller scale.
That is sad im willing to pay for it, CDPR should sell maps instead of puzzle I don't get it.
Bump