It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd just like to say straight off that one thing that really pisses me off about Cyberpunk 2077 is the horrible assumptions the game makes about us as players and human beings, and it kinda ties back to Witcher 3. In Cyberpunk 2077, you have several times where you share in a vengeance run for someone else, and V is usually just along for the ride, like their apart from it. With Evelyn, we were never avenging or getting justice for her, we were just helping ourselves or Judy. In Witcher 3, Geralt comes across a character that has festooned a house with the bodies of women he's savagely murdered. When presented with the option to kill the monster, Geralt makes no reference to the dozen odd women nailed up across the house or hanging from it's rafters, he instead says the suck has to die for threatening Ciri. Freaking seriously ?!!

Evelyn was a *real* character, a person with dreams and hopes and ambitions. I liked her. She was subjected to a viral strike that was meant to kill her, raped, sold lile cargo. and then run through virtual simulations meant to simulate death and other sick dehumanizing offenses. Anyone and everyone that was involved with that, from the netrunners, the rapist, to the ripperdoc and the fixer should have had an optiom for you to say, "This isn't about me, this is about Evelyn. And I can't live knowing that you're still here when she's not."

I was honestly disappointed to realize she wasn't a romance option and I guess I can only wish V had the option to vent my own fury over how the game used her and threw her away. Bear up with any typos I made, just had to get this out.
SergeTroy: [...] I can only wish V had the option to vent my own fury over how the game used her and threw her away. Bear up with any typos I made, just had to get this out.
The game doesn't judge you. So, my V drew their gun on the 'ripperdoc' and put a bullet through his head. But I suppose one could wonder if vigilante justice (essentially: murder) is okay. Of course, my V was at that point disillusioned about the work the NCPD delivers.
SergeTroy: [...] I can only wish V had the option to vent my own fury over how the game used her and threw her away. Bear up with any typos I made, just had to get this out.
noth1ng: The game doesn't judge you. So, my V drew their gun on the 'ripperdoc' and put a bullet through his head. But I suppose one could wonder if vigilante justice (essentially: murder) is okay. Of course, my V was at that point disillusioned about the work the NCPD delivers.
The thing is that you can't give the real reason for *why* when it should be humanly obvious. Also, I don't believe you CAN kill Wakako, and that [redacted] freaking *sold* Evelyn like a piece of meat.