It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

this is bad. I thought I get these problems with EA or Ubisoft. I can't even get past the introduction screen. Of course, if my PC spec is not up to par with the game then it is my fault.
Attachments:
1111.png (116 Kb)
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
Ironinferno: this is bad. I thought I get these problems with EA or Ubisoft. I can't even get past the introduction screen. Of course, if my PC spec is not up to par with the game then it is my fault.
Yea You are missing a GPU :P
haha forgot this one.
Attachments:
12321.png (4 Kb)
Ironinferno: this is bad. I thought I get these problems with EA or Ubisoft. I can't even get past the introduction screen. Of course, if my PC spec is not up to par with the game then it is my fault.
Your Specs are more than enough. Game is not fully optimised yet. I believe it will take couple weeks for us to get a decent update. In the meantime recommend updating your GPU gameready drivers from nvidia experience.

Plus you are running a threadripper. I have no idea if such a powerful CPU is meant for gaming. (I honestly dont know)
thx buddy :D the driver thing worked. i am now in night city :D
Paraclet: Plus you are running a threadripper. I have no idea if such a powerful CPU is meant for gaming. (I honestly dont know)
My understanding is that, unless you're using software rendering (which may be too slow even with a threadripper), is that the CPU isn't that good for gaming.
* Threadrippers run at slightly lower clock speeds than some other AMD CPUs.
* 32 cores is nice, if you're doing a task that actually uses them. Games don't use nearly that many cores, instead preferring to offload their heaviest and most parallelizable workloads (particularly graphics-related ones) to the GPU. Your 32 cores might help you compile software much faster (which for some users is very nice), but it won't improve your gaming performance.

Now, it's certainly possible to game on a threadripper, particularly if the bottleneck is the GPU rather than the CPU, but it's really not the use that the threadripper is designed for.
Paraclet: Plus you are running a threadripper. I have no idea if such a powerful CPU is meant for gaming. (I honestly dont know)
dtgreene: My understanding is that, unless you're using software rendering (which may be too slow even with a threadripper), is that the CPU isn't that good for gaming.
* Threadrippers run at slightly lower clock speeds than some other AMD CPUs.
* 32 cores is nice, if you're doing a task that actually uses them. Games don't use nearly that many cores, instead preferring to offload their heaviest and most parallelizable workloads (particularly graphics-related ones) to the GPU. Your 32 cores might help you compile software much faster (which for some users is very nice), but it won't improve your gaming performance.

Now, it's certainly possible to game on a threadripper, particularly if the bottleneck is the GPU rather than the CPU, but it's really not the use that the threadripper is designed for.
Well, the reasons I went threadripper. Most of the reason is the name. The second is that I run video editing software, also gaming, and I watch videos while I surf the net at the same time. It basically an all-in-one machine that doesn't excel in one direction. Back to cyberpunk, I enjoy it so far but it bland while the storyline doesn't impact me when it all has the same outcome.