It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm unsure if DLSS is actually working at 1080p. Does it work for you guys, and is it even supposed to work at that resolution? I get framerate dips below 60 in the most crowded areas and I would like to off-set that by using DLSS, but none of the DLSS options have any significant influence on performance. I'm not using any ray tracing.

RTX 3070
Ryzen 5 3600
16 gb ram
SSD
Post edited December 11, 2020 by Errol246
No posts in this topic were marked as the solution yet. If you can help, add your reply
DLSS should work but i think problem is in the game engine.
Because even with faster CPU and (a little) faster GPU have framerate drops from time to time.
Wait for patches.
Thunderbringer: DLSS should work but i think problem is in the game engine.
Because even with faster CPU and (a little) faster GPU have framerate drops from time to time.
Wait for patches.
Yeah, I know I'm slightly CPU bottlenecked, but there's always a bottleneck in any system, and this shouldn't be a terrible GPU + CPU combination. I hope the game will be patched soon. I think I will refrain from playing it till it's a bit more stable.