It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm noticing I can't damage these wankers, so I've had to run for it.
Not sure if this is the same group, but I also saw some invulnerable enemies before.

Reload and exit, start up game again don't seem to fix it.

Anyone else seen this?
It happened to me with enemies on the final battle, and it made me to hate the game. I ended playing on the easiest setting.

On my case, because my previous last point was before those NPCs were generated I was fine, until I mixed my hacks on them and get glitched one more time (that is why I put the settings on the easiest set, to just kill them with meele attacks).

Can you try to go to a previous save much before those enemies appeared the first time ?
ast486: I'm noticing I can't damage these wankers, so I've had to run for it.
Not sure if this is the same group, but I also saw some invulnerable enemies before.

Anyone else seen this?
The only invulnerable enemies I ever met were a bug. It was that random gang violence (blue flashing star on the map) but for some reason there were two groups spawned there, like the crime event was there twice at the same time. I'm not sure if all the gangsters were invulnerable or only half of them (the second group that spawned on top of the first one) but they just didn't take damage lol :D

If this was the case then just run away and do something else in the meantime, those guys either won't be there at all when you return, or they'll be there but mortal again.
Belsirk: It happened to me with enemies on the final battle, and it made me to hate the game. I ended playing on the easiest setting.

On my case, because my previous last point was before those NPCs were generated I was fine, until I mixed my hacks on them and get glitched one more time (that is why I put the settings on the easiest set, to just kill them with meele attacks).

Can you try to go to a previous save much before those enemies appeared the first time ?
I'm way past there at this point.

Thing is I don't think I even hacked these guys, other then the breach. (assuming it's the same guys from before)
Also, I've mostly been using weapon malfunction and blind.... I never had invulnerable enemies last time I played through and I used the same hacks that time too.

Anyone else seen this?
XYCat: The only invulnerable enemies I ever met were a bug. It was that random gang violence (blue flashing star on the map) but for some reason there were two groups spawned there, like the crime event was there twice at the same time. I'm not sure if all the gangsters were invulnerable or only half of them (the second group that spawned on top of the first one) but they just didn't take damage lol :D

If this was the case then just run away and do something else in the meantime, those guys either won't be there at all when you return, or they'll be there but mortal again.
I'll try going back through there tonight to check.

In mine when I find invulnerable enemies, they are usually two groups of enemies fighting each other and some are just invulnerable; no double blue symbols on the map though.
I can easily kill some, then the others are just a no go.

I also ran into one enemy who could infinitely block my barrage of arm blade attacks.... but this one wasn't invulnerable.
I just switched to a gun and wasted them.
Post edited February 24, 2021 by ast486

Anyone else seen this?
Yeah, I'm having this issue too, but my frame rate is also dropping in game when this happens.

Anyone else seen this?
Ranger90201: Yeah, I'm having this issue too, but my frame rate is also dropping in game when this happens.
Hmmm I'm not noticing any framerate drops.

I did run into some more guys up near where the others were that were invulnerable again.
Might even be the same guys from last time, given there was only 3 of them.