It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello
Today i wanted to do new playtrough as street kid and i was ask at start that i need to find kirk guy upstairs and when i got to the pool table and to stairs edge there is like invisible wall that square shape from one edge to another preventing me to complete mission and my game is not playable for this i never got this before
then i went to my older save difrent types corpo games, same thing is there hope cd red will fix this
i tried restarting game run as admin difrent saves nothing works.
or you know any workaround this bug let me know thank you.
Video of that bug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLa1WhC1DGA
Post edited July 19, 2023 by ReaperLord22
I've played at Street Kid before, so I know the quest you're referring to, but I've never had this issue before. Played the mission you recorded as Corpo as well, and again, I haven't had this issue. This was on the 1.5 patch, but I can do the Mama Welles mission as Corpo right now on the 1.6 patch if you want me to.

As for the problem itself, my guess is there is a trigger that haven't been properly activated, preventing progress. Possible solutions could be:
- Loading a save, prior to the bug occuring.
- Getting killed in the game, this can also "refresh" triggers.
- Using a CyberEngineTweaks (CET) teleport code to get past the invisible wall.

If you got CET installed, I can give you the teleport coordinates.

EDIT:
In your recording, you're already supposed to be inside the area you now cannot get to, as you're not supposed to leave it.
So how you managed to be outside this area in the first place, I have no idea.
Post edited July 20, 2023 by PaladinNO
same, never had this before this update xd
and i figure it out npcs are making that invisible wall cause im game bug breaking magnet
i just go where the mission is telling me to go to
Post edited July 20, 2023 by ReaperLord22
So do you want the CET teleport coordinates? That way you can at least progress further in the game.
you can gave me but im not sure if they gonna do any good in that ceremony where i need to get to mamasita is also there so im pretty much stuck and game is broken to the point i cannot continue bad patch or ill just wait
ReaperLord22: you can gave me but im not sure if they gonna do any good in that ceremony where i need to get to mamasita is also there so im pretty much stuck and game is broken to the point i cannot continue bad patch or ill just wait
This should work nicely:
Game.TeleportPlayerToPosition("-1246.3115","-1003.4314","12.417244")

Puts you on the grey carpet inside the "box" of people you cannot get to in your video.

If you're blocked inside after you talk to her, this gets you out again:
Game.TeleportPlayerToPosition("-1253.7361","-996.4546","12.284576")