It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hey guys -

I have two computers and currently installing Cyberpunk 2077 on my main gaming rig. I want to know if i can install the game files through Galaxy App and install on my other gaming pc as well. I would understand that i cant play it at same time with my account i purchased it with, but wondering if i can at least install the game files and then just sign in to Galaxy GOG with other computer and account if i want to play on other PC? Will this be allowed or do i need to purchase another copy for my other pc?

Thanks,

Beck
Adam_J._Beckman: Hey guys -

I have two computers and currently installing Cyberpunk 2077 on my main gaming rig. I want to know if i can install the game files through Galaxy App and install on my other gaming pc as well. I would understand that i cant play it at same time with my account i purchased it with, but wondering if i can at least install the game files and then just sign in to Galaxy GOG with other computer and account if i want to play on other PC? Will this be allowed or do i need to purchase another copy for my other pc?

Thanks,

Beck
Yes You Can. I have 3 Pcs I have it on 2 so far. Some games I have on all of them. You can have galaxy running on both also.

Thanks,

Beck
smuggly: Yes You Can. I have 3 Pcs I have it on 2 so far. Some games I have on all of them. You can have galaxy running on both also.
Awesome that is great news, thank you so much for the quick reply! I appreciate it... Happy gaming, cant wait to get this damn game...

Beck
can both games be running at the same time? They dont have DRM right?
BuddyAwsum: can both games be running at the same time? They dont have DRM right?
I've never done it but my guess is Yes.
BuddyAwsum: can both games be running at the same time? They dont have DRM right?
they can :-)

My brother and I both play games through our shared account at the same time (even co-op stuff).
elussya: they can :-)

My brother and I both play games through our shared account at the same time (even co-op stuff).
That's great to know thanks.

smuggly: That's great to know thanks.
Welcome :-)
If you got it on GOG it's DRM free. Go wild. (within reason)

Nice, i have it installed on my gf's pc. Gonna be playing it side by side so! :) Which means i gotta be careful during the character creator. A blessing and a curse.
It might also be a good idea to not talk about how you're going to pirate the game... right on the game dev's own forums. Just sayin.

Thanks,

Beck
This is literally the whole point of GOG
You could have an army of your own PCs and install the game on all of them and play them all at once if you wanted. As long as you aren't spreading the game for free for outside parties you are not doing anything that's prohibited.
darxide: It might also be a good idea to not talk about how you're going to pirate the game... right on the game dev's own forums. Just sayin.
Within the same household is fine according to GOG themselves. Its not even close to pirating.
There are no available backup / offline installers for this game yet, so you're going to have to install GOG Galaxy on all of them, and download from GOG's servers for each one

Man, the servers are gonna be overloaded when this game drops