It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
I'm trying to install Cyberpunk using the Offline Installer Files( 1.63_Hotfix). Files *17.bin,*18.bin and *19.bin fails at the integrity check. I downloaded them a second and third time, but without success. Seems they are broken. Is a new upload possible?

Edit: User DenizOezmen has posted a working solution in Post 9. I have tried the patch, the integrity test passed, installation was successful, no problems so far
Post edited July 19, 2023 by AlliumSativum
AlliumSativum: I'm trying to install Cyberpunk using the Offline Installer Files( 1.63_Hotfix). Files *17.bin,*18.bin and *19.bin fails at the integrity check. I downloaded them a second and third time, but without success. Seems they are broken. Is a new upload possible?
I have the same problem. I downloaded the current version of the offline installer two times. Each time, at the end the download fails. I was using galaxy to download the offline installer.
I have the same problem with the same files - 17, 18, and 19. It fails through the galaxy launcher as well as the downloaded individual files directly from the gog website.
yop, broken.
I buy the game together with "Phantom Liberty" early access and was never able to play it due to this problem with corrupted files. I've asked for a refund (even if I miss out on the discount at the time of purchase) because it's too much... They can't have these bugs with their main franchises so long...

I'm already waiting 10 days and this is not solved. The same as the previous ones, errors in the files, impossible to install offline or online, when reaching 99% of the download: "Network error".

I'll come back later, when everything is "better".
Same for me. Probably they are broken on the gog server.
Same problem for me.

From GOG galaxy the download doesn't complte it fails on bin files parts 17/18/19, server error.

From GOG web page files seems good and you can download them, unfortunately are the same 3 corrupt files.

The integrity check from the installer fails on these 3 files.

setup_cyberpunk_2077_1.63_hotfix_(64bit)_(65540)-17.bin
setup_cyberpunk_2077_1.63_hotfix_(64bit)_(65540)-18.bin
setup_cyberpunk_2077_1.63_hotfix_(64bit)_(65540)-19.bin

They are broken on the server and must be replaced.
Attachments:
Now I am really glad I got the offline installers for both the initial 1.03 release and 1.5!

Is this problem still present if the game is installed with an earlier installer, like 1.6, and then patched up to the latest version?
I'm still on 1.6 (58549 - which works great), and I got all the offline patches downloaded to my home server that is required to get to 1.63 Hotfix.

patch_cyberpunk_2077_1.6_(58549)_to_1.61_(60064)
patch_cyberpunk_2077_1_61_(60064)_to_1.61_DLSS3_(61835)
patch_cyberpunk_2077_1.61_DLSS3_(61835)_to_1.62_PathTracing_(63672)
patch_cyberpunk_2077_1.62_PathTracing_(63672)_to_1.62_PT_cn_fix_(63781)
patch_cyberpunk_2077_1.62_PT_cn_fix_(63781)_to_Build_4666417Change_6067695_(63950)
patch_cyberpunk_2077_1.62_PT_Hotfix_(63950)_to_1.63_(65452)
patch_cyberpunk_2077_1.63_(65452)_to_1.63_Hotfix_(65540)

Also, have anyone tried commenting on the actual Cyberpunk 2077 forums about these issues? Posting about such issues here seems like a waste of time, because I have never seen any CDPR employee / Cyberpunk 2077 developer posting here.

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/patch-1-63-list-of-changes.11116888/
Post edited July 16, 2023 by PaladinNO
I've contacted GOG support more than one and a half weeks ago. Up to now, they've been unwilling to acknowledge the issue.

Until this gets fixed (if ever), here's a patch that repairs the broken files. You will need the three broken files from GOG's servers (obviously) and 12 GB of additional storage space.

Unpack the archive to the location of the installer files and run "patch.cmd". If everything goes to plan, the installer should work.

The patch saves the original broken files with the extension ".bak". You can delete these (as well as the five patch files) afterwards.
Just tested your repair-patch for the 3 broken files.

- virus total: no virus
- patch: successful
- installer integrity test: successful
- installation: successful

Thank you for your work, Deniz
DenizOezmen: I've contacted GOG support more than one and a half weeks ago. Up to now, they've been unwilling to acknowledge the issue.

Until this gets fixed (if ever), here's a patch that repairs the broken files. You will need the three broken files from GOG's servers (obviously) and 12 GB of additional storage space.

Unpack the archive to the location of the installer files and run "patch.cmd". If everything goes to plan, the installer should work.

The patch saves the original broken files with the extension ".bak". You can delete these (as well as the five patch files) afterwards.
I am also going to try this out, goosh haven't done this since back in the day, reminds me of those community patches xD.
*bump* I am also having this issue with the latest Cyberpunk 2077 update, I have tried the following below,

1.Disabled secure settings in windows such as memory core isolation, real time virus scanning, turning off windows firewall and any other settings that could interfere. ~refer to PS below~

2.Turned off UEFI secure boot, disabled TPM and turned off overclock for my RAM (stock speed).

3.I turned off all ad-blocking in my router and browsers, removed any custom DNS settings and reset my router to stock settings. Additionally, I also removed and turned all custom DNS and secure HTTPS extensions, both native and third party off.

4.Finally, I also tried running from a clean install of windows with the same results. The last thing I did was download using a live Linux Mint USB, then switched over to windows with the same error.

I am scratching my head on this one as if i use the browser I get the same three files,17, 18 and 19 are corrupted please download again error. When I use the GOG galaxy client the same files cause the offline installer to fail, with the same three files with their state.bin counterparts never renaming and finalizing their main file counterparts.

*PS* For the final notes, I stopped doing cache cleaning, as it was not working and time wasting after a dozen times, I also did a full uninstall and clean using a app named Reg Organizer.
Only posting this so that no one will do unnecessary steps and waste time like I did (at least for this particular issue), wanted to rule out if it was a windows issue or problems with TPM and any other system encryption or security settings. From my experience, some games (none from here), had a problem with the Core Isolation - Memory Integrity setting, so I made sure to do an exhaustive troubleshooting.
Post edited July 18, 2023 by BreenBrigand
DenizOezmen: I've contacted GOG support more than one and a half weeks ago. Up to now, they've been unwilling to acknowledge the issue.

Thanks for the patch.
However, I think it is a bad thing that gog assistance is ignoring such a problem for so many days.
PS: may I ask how did you create the patch? Did you have a working version of the files? in this case it means that they were initially correct on the gog servers and then became incorrect.
Post edited July 18, 2023 by hicks2
hicks2: However, I think it is a bad thing that gog assistance is ignoring such a problem for so many days.
I agree that this behavior is questionable.

Even assuming GOG did not have a clean copy of the installer anymore, they should at least remove it from the download section. Who knows how many people have downloaded the files believing to now own a working backup.

hicks2: Did you have a working version of the files? in this case it means that they were initially correct on the gog servers and then became incorrect.
No, I didn't have working files. They have been damaged since at least some point on July 6th. Fortunately, the differences between versions 1.63 and 1.63 Hotfix are small, so replacements for the damaged parts could be nabbed from the 1.63 offline installer.
Post edited July 18, 2023 by DenizOezmen
The files are still corrupted. Thank you Deniz for the fix