It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It seems the offline installer was reuploaded.
It has indeed been replaced.

Be careful, however, that it's not enough to download the three previously corrupted files (17/18/19).

The offline installer has been completely rebuilt, and all files have changed. You need to scrap your previous download and start over again.
DenizOezmen: The offline installer has been completely rebuilt, and all files have changed.
Is this only afffecting the complete installer files, or does it affect the patches also?

Given all the issues with everything after DLSS 3.0, I'm still clinging to patch 1.6, but I would like to know with certainty that the patches I've already downloaded will work later on, when I do decide to update.
PaladinNO: Is this only afffecting the complete installer files, or does it affect the patches also?
The patch installer from 1.63 to 1.63 Hotfix has also been rebuilt. The previous patches seem unaffected.

Mind you, I don't know whether the actual content of the installers has changed. A small change in some metadata structure or a new ad banner for the installer (that doesn't affect the installed game) might cause all bits to shift a little within the installer files.

(I'm probably not going to find out if there's any change in content, as glad as I am to have helped a few people. I've spent enough time with this mess as it is ... :-/)
Post edited July 26, 2023 by DenizOezmen
PaladinNO: Is this only afffecting the complete installer files, or does it affect the patches also?
DenizOezmen: The patch installer from 1.63 to 1.63 Hotfix has also been rebuilt. The previous patches seem unaffected.
You're referring to the "patch_cyberpunk_2077_1.63_(65452)_to_1.63_Hotfix_(65540)"?
If it's just the metadata, I won't bother with a complete re-download of the available patches.

I would expect any changes made to the gamedata - assuming that is NOT the case here - to be noted in the file version.
And I see it is still listed as version 65452 to 65540.

Now I am really glad I never patched beyond 1.6. The DLSS 3 is as far as I'm concerned exclusive to the RTX 40xx-series, and there is no new game content or bug fixes that has affected me in any patch between 1.6 and 1.63.
Post edited July 26, 2023 by PaladinNO
PaladinNO: You're referring to the "patch_cyberpunk_2077_1.63_(65452)_to_1.63_Hotfix_(65540)"?
Yes, that one.

PaladinNO: I would expect any changes made to the gamedata - assuming that is NOT the case here - to be noted in the file version.
Hopefully, yes.